Make freezing gifs a bannable offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Becoming a bobo...is it possible to learn this power?

greatest-hits-w-iext54926700.jpg

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 53857
Dude the anime moderator will mass warn us all
i don't mind you showing off your faggotry with your "boyfriends" in dm's just don't bring this shit in the forum "bobo" and we are cool, and please i will start deleting comments and lock it, this is feedback so don't shitpost, and only state your opinions on the matter.

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Once again , don't spam feedback, next person will be legit warned
state your oppinion about the OP's request and that's it.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Once again , don't spam feedback, next person will be legit warned
6A5D0D5B 527B 4F62 B99E 696CEC0B3DF2

i don't mind you showing off your faggotry with your "boyfriends" in dm's just don't bring this shit in the forum "bobo" and we are cool, and please i will start deleting comments and lock it, this is feedback so don't shitpost, and only state your opinions on the matter.
How is this reply related to the feedback jfl at ur sensitivity. Ur post has nothing to do with the suggestion too but anyway
The point i wanna make is that freezing gifs has been a part or the forum subcukture for a long time and therefore it is unfsir for us to make it bannable.

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
10%
View attachment 53860

How is this reply related to the feedback jfl at ur sensitivity. Ur post has nothing to do with the suggestion too but anyway
The point i wanna make is that freezing gifs has been a part or the forum subcukture for a long time and therefore it is unfsir for us to make it bannable.
It’s low iq spam

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 53860

i was refering to you in that post, using your vocabulary , i am not into the same gay upbringing so thought you would explain what you meant, oh and
since ppl shitpost here and don't actually talk about the matter, i will lock it for the time being. @Fabio i will unlock some days later

As for my oppinion : I think freezing gifs are spam and shouldn't be bannable but not used as often instead of replies or we will delete the said posts and further warn them if it continues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here