Venting Male acquaintances and relatives are bluepilled cucks

MexicanNeet

MexicanNeet

NEET
Jan 26, 2023
My dad, my middle brother, my younger brother (RIP) and most male acquaintances are bluepilled cucks.
I told you before my dad likes to humiliate me too often and in a suave way and my mom is not better. Well, I forgot my middle brother and his bluepilled ways of thinking. Now fucker is married and has a lot of economic issues and has a pretty daughter and a second girl is coming soon. My dad never mess with him for being so irresponsible with money and even parenting but he likes to tell me even what I'm going to die. Asshole told me my youngest aunt is sneaky as if my mom wasn't. At least my aunt pillow fight with me and made me tickles in the feet as a child and not beat me up and shout at me like a possessed like my bitchy mom used to do. My dad loves to talk about people who made me more happy as a child as if they were macuarros (something like "hillbilly" in Mexico). As if he and she were better.

I remember some asshole cucks treating me like shit but such simps with women. At least girls used to treat me well when I was with them but some men on the other hand...

My younger brother (RIP) was a bluepilled cuck who was loosing his semesters just for a dumb shitskinned reggaeton dancing bitch and he used to talk shit about Trump and calling "racists" anyone who disagree with Democrats in America and AMLO in Mexico. Girl was nice to me and I respect her but such cuckoldry coming from my brother was kekfuel but cringe at the same time. At least I could beat up some girls in 6th grade and early 7th grade (in video game). He the had COVID-19 and went to the hospital where attended her grandmom (which was infamous for being so full of negligence and bureacracy) and then the shit we all now (RIP).

My dad told me how to pick up girls when I was 9 yo but also to not say bad words and shout at me for it. I guess the fucker didn't remember I'm non-NT and (supposedly) High IQ, so words like "carajo" (fuck) and "mierda" (shit) were just curious words like Parangaricutirimícuaro (shitty town in this country).

And as I told you about the taxi drivers I knew, some where nice and open-minded but some were dumb neoliberal tradcucks who bragged about fucking some brown used-up landwhale roasties even if they were married. Well, I remember having a blackpilled friend who said only Chads can get away with anything (even murder) but was fed up for a darktriadmaxxed ugly sex-haver guy who (supposedly) liked to beat up his girlfriend who I thought was like the Virgin Mary but was just another dumb cumskinned drug addict who loved to fuck dark triad Chads. My friend likes to lift weight. White-knights love to think they are Schwarzenegger, of course.

Well, you must know I like to draw and had some comic books I wanted to do and make them cartoons or anime-like shows (dubbing actors in Mexico are famous for being like celebrities between Mexican weebs) and I even had created some waifus and NAWALT (like some Mexican cumskinned bitches who were inspired in Kari and Mimi from Digimon 02). Good riddance I dropped those shitty comics into oblivion.

Well, too bad being a black-knight redpilled and blackpilled non-NT in a grug infested half-Indian half-CryptoKike place like Mexico. Tempted to be bluepilled again constantly, btw.

It's fuckin' over, buddie boyos.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
My dad, my middle brother, my younger brother (RIP) and most male acquaintances are bluepilled cucks.
I told you before my dad likes to humiliate me too often and in a suave way and my mom is not better. Well, I forgot my middle brother and his bluepilled ways of thinking. Now fucker is married and has a lot of economic issues and has a pretty daughter and a second girl is coming soon. My dad never mess with him for being so irresponsible with money and even parenting but he likes to tell me even what I'm going to die. Asshole told me my youngest aunt is sneaky as if my mom wasn't. At least my aunt pillow fight with me and made me tickles in the feet as a child and not beat me up and shout at me like a possessed like my bitchy mom used to do. My dad loves to talk about people who made me more happy as a child as if they were macuarros (something like "hillbilly" in Mexico). As if he and she were better.

I remember some asshole cucks treating me like shit but such simps with women. At least girls used to treat me well when I was with them but some men on the other hand...

My younger brother (RIP) was a bluepilled cuck who was loosing his semesters just for a dumb shitskinned reggaeton dancing bitch and he used to talk shit about Trump and calling "racists" anyone who disagree with Democrats in America and AMLO in Mexico. Girl was nice to me and I respect her but such cuckoldry coming from my brother was kekfuel but cringe at the same time. At least I could beat up some girls in 6th grade and early 7th grade (in video game). He the had COVID-19 and went to the hospital where attended her grandmom (which was infamous for being so full of negligence and bureacracy) and then the shit we all now (RIP).

My dad told me how to pick up girls when I was 9 yo but also to not say bad words and shout at me for it. I guess the fucker didn't remember I'm non-NT and (supposedly) High IQ, so words like "carajo" (fuck) and "mierda" (shit) were just curious words like Parangaricutirimícuaro (shitty town in this country).

And as I told you about the taxi drivers I knew, some where nice and open-minded but some were dumb neoliberal tradcucks who bragged about fucking some brown used-up landwhale roasties even if they were married. Well, I remember having a blackpilled friend who said only Chads can get away with anything (even murder) but was fed up for a darktriadmaxxed ugly sex-haver guy who (supposedly) liked to beat up his girlfriend who I thought was like the Virgin Mary but was just another dumb cumskinned drug addict who loved to fuck dark triad Chads. My friend likes to lift weight. White-knights love to think they are Schwarzenegger, of course.

Well, you must know I like to draw and had some comic books I wanted to do and make them cartoons or anime-like shows (dubbing actors in Mexico are famous for being like celebrities between Mexican weebs) and I even had created some waifus and NAWALT (like some Mexican cumskinned bitches who were inspired in Kari and Mimi from Digimon 02). Good riddance I dropped those shitty comics into oblivion.

Well, too bad being a black-knight redpilled and blackpilled non-NT in a grug infested half-Indian half-CryptoKike place like Mexico. Tempted to be bluepilled again constantly, btw.

It's fuckin' over, buddie boyos.
Relatable my dad and brother are big time blue pilled simps. I can hardly look at them let alone spend time. Just whish I had a based family.

Activity
So far there's no one here