managed to act nt in a interview

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
1 month in the job my office is 99.9% foids and the guy said they are speaking about how i dont make eye contact and that im very timid.
the foids arent gl i just dont know how to act nt when i get the job. i dont think they like me but if i can get good at the job they wont have a choice but to work with me

i hate curry and foreign foids
i find it impossible to make eye contact

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Discord: femoidsgtfo
Nov 1, 2022
That's what I hate about normies, they can't just accept that you're introverted and let you do your own thing. No, they have to talk negatively about you behind your back. And when you try to be social they look at you weird the moment you accidentally do or say something wrong. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
That's what I hate about normies, they can't just accept that you're introverted and let you do your own thing. No, they have to talk negatively about you behind your back. And when you try to be social they look at you weird the moment you accidentally do or say something wrong. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.
thing is i started only a week ago and i cant understand their english as they are foreign and as you said they arent receptive to me being social

Last edited:
rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Lol I started viewing everything as potentially something to pee in

Zynisnotasin

Zynisnotasin

NEET
Jun 13, 2023
1 month in the job my office is 99.9% foids and the guy said they are speaking about how i dont make eye contact and that im very timid.
the foids arent gl i just dont know how to act nt when i get the job. i dont think they like me but if i can get good at the job they wont have a choice but to work with me

i hate curry and foreign foids
i find it impossible to make eye contact
@uglyboi1
help im fucked by foreign foids

Kp31

Kp31

edge-affiliated media
Dec 4, 2020
Prepare to act nt for 40hrs a week for the next 40 years of your life

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
Exactly but normies will be normies tf you expect.

browncel

browncel

NEET
Jan 31, 2024
P.s i feel you i hate looking at people in the eye.

Activity
So far there's no one here