Depression Massive leak reveals top Twitch streamers earnings

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
You know, I was actually doing pretty ok in the last weeks. But if you have suffered from isolation and existential thoughts for over a decade, you know that it doesn't take much to completely kill all your mood and progress in an instant. People like us are constantly walking on thin ice. This was the case again when I read about this major leak showing some of the top Twitch streamers payouts. There is actually a whole lot of data (125 GB) gathered by this leak which could be something for other discussions but lets just look at the payouts.
Total payouts from August 2019 until October 2021:
FBAGm8LVkAQ6rIc

September 2021 monthly payout:
FA__pNLVIAMl-KY

Important note: These numbers might be just the tip of the iceberg, they do not include donations, merchandise, other revenues like YouTube for example, sponsorships, Onlyfans etc... I checked some of them out, there is a streamer who basically just licks her microphone the whole time...makes $92K a month. Let that sink in. There are waste pickers in India who collect plastic waste and other trash items to sell it to recyclers just so they can buy their family a slice of bread. Us neets are getting mentally terrorized by the government and jobcenter, some of us are being forced into seasonal working, wasting our time and our payouts are shit.

All of this just makes me feel old, depressed, foreign, completely detached from both reality and society. And I don't want to live on this planet anymore. Its a shame that the world didn't end in 2012. I'm so full of envy and anger. Why even keep working a shitty part time job? Fuck everything.

Last edited:
milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
only streamer ive ever watched was ice poseidon. crazy to think how it went from him to guys like xqc and hasanabi
I have to ask... why do people send messages to live chats where 100s of messages scroll by in 3 or 4 seconds, and why do they donate to streamers who have so much money and wont even acknowledge the donation probably?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
yeah but you are too high inhib for streaming

brutal inhibition pill
It really is brutal. Could you do it? Like streaming and making videos? Cant see myself doing it. I would be such an awkward piece of shit in front of a camera jfl

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
It really is brutal. Could you do it? Like streaming and making videos? Cant see myself doing it. I would be such an awkward piece of shit in front of a camera jfl
yeah i consider it

one thing i notice is shizotypicals is the best streamers. basically the more individual you are the more you watched

Activity
So far there's no one here