Meditation can help all of us.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Started doing meditation exercises and I already feel the effects. The negative part is that I do feel guilty about posting about wanting to commit crimes and do scams and other such things I've said.

But the good part is that you learn to forgive yourself, and you push yourself forward, you evolve mentally. Meditation is like getting xp and leveling up your mind. You'll look back and think of yourself as an idiot, as an animal. But you'll also look back with kindness, you'll forgive yourself, and you'll move forward as a more balanced and happy individual.

This is the book that I'm using, page 38 is where the actual exercises start. You can ignore the astral projection stuff, you don't have to believe in it, that's just my goal. You can just do the meditations for mental health reasons.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
I used to be a hardcore atheist all my life, biggest skeptic ever. But I'm starting to change completely for some reason. It got easier to accept once I accepted the subjective and subtle aspect of many of these stranger experiences.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
My ADHD is kinda messing me up, I keep interrupting the amazing process of meditation and study to post here and just randomly flick the scroll down and scroll up button on my mouse, cause all of this great information at once is overstimulating.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
Meditation is interesting. I followed some youtube tutorials for beginners, for example I was told to focus on my lungs and the activity of breathing, or also to listen to binaural beats... it is an activity that doesnt gives me much but I will definitely try to do it again since I am very curious, could be that maybe with more effort I will carve something out of this.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I used to be a hardcore atheist all my life, biggest skeptic ever. But I'm starting to change completely for some reason. It got easier to accept once I accepted the subjective and subtle aspect of many of these stranger experiences.
there's a whole body of literature on mystical experiences. religions are often thousands of years old, and those beliefs persist despite changing cultures, regimes, etc. it speaks to the universal appeal of these beliefs, and attests to their authenticity/truth.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
there's a whole body of literature on mystical experiences. religions are often thousands of years old, and those beliefs persist despite changing cultures, regimes, etc. it speaks to the universal appeal of these beliefs, and attests to their authenticity/truth.
I was more like "misogyny is true" and "foids are crap in every culture, therefore universal truth exists".... We come from different directions, same realization.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Meditation is interesting. I followed some youtube tutorials for beginners, for example I was told to focus on my lungs and the activity of breathing, or also to listen to binaural beats... it is an activity that doesnt gives me much but I will definitely try to do it again since I am very curious, could be that maybe with more effort I will carve something out of this.
I hope you do stick with it, it's such a wonderful activity that can improve your life manyfold.

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Makes sense. Ill start doing it.

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah meditation is something I recommend everyone do, it's scientifically proven to work on improving your stress levels and your mental health.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Started doing meditation exercises and I already feel the effects. The negative part is that I do feel guilty about posting about wanting to commit crimes and do scams and other such things I've said.

But the good part is that you learn to forgive yourself, and you push yourself forward, you evolve mentally. Meditation is like getting xp and leveling up your mind. You'll look back and think of yourself as an idiot, as an animal. But you'll also look back with kindness, you'll forgive yourself, and you'll move forward as a more balanced and happy individual.

This is the book that I'm using, page 38 is where the actual exercises start. You can ignore the astral projection stuff, you don't have to believe in it, that's just my goal. You can just do the meditations for mental health reasons.

My ADHD is kinda messing me up, I keep interrupting the amazing process of meditation and study to post here and just randomly flick the scroll down and scroll up button on my mouse, cause all of this great information at once is overstimulating.
I'm glad my friend 🙏
I've literally been trying to tell everyone to get on this shit, meditation is ultimately about resting in your true self, which brings unconditional happiness
enlightenment=no mental health problems

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
Damn what a throwback thread.

Do you member when you posted as @AnalAndro too, @anon1822fourthacc?

Eddie Guerrero Wrestling Gif GIF

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I meditated pretty consistently for about a year. Never really noticed any effects, mild relaxation afterwards sometimes. I might start again since I did have pleasant experiences sometimes but idk how much of a positive effect it had if any.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Think of your mind as a top level computer, but you are running on a shit OS
meditation is simply going in and reprogramming it so it is top performance
The thing about it, you keep your cake and get to eat it too.
You have no desires for anything, but you are radically free to do LITERALLY anything you want
It's true happiness and the end of knowledge itself

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Think of your mind as a top level computer, but you are running on a shit OS
meditation is simply going in and reprogramming it so it is top performance
The thing about it, you keep your cake and get to eat it too.
You have no desires for anything, but you are radically free to do LITERALLY anything you want
It's true happiness and the end of knowledge itself
How many minutes a day would you say you need to meditate in order to see noticeable results?

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
How many minutes a day would you say you need to meditate in order to see noticeable results?
1-3 hours of meditation per day

Vipassana (1 Hr 40 min)
-20 Min Body scanning
-20 Min Sight, Sound, Thoughts (Mental images + Mental Talk) Emotions
Shikantaza (20 min)

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Meditation is some hippie dippy shit, do you niggers really sit like this and try to think verydeep thoughts about the universe?
10358.jpeg
Meditation is about non-thinking

You deconstruct all of your thoughts, beliefs, etc. so you can clearly see reality

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
The spiritual meditation stuff is shit you're trying to reach out to other things not yourself it'll only hurt and delude you. Simply for 10 minutes a day find time to sit down and focus only on one thing such as your breath or pulse, upon breaking concentration you return back. It does nothing other than help with attention and mood a little bit.

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

Elder NEET
Nov 27, 2020
The spiritual meditation stuff is shit you're trying to reach out to other things not yourself it'll only hurt and delude you. Simply for 10 minutes a day find time to sit down and focus only on one thing such as your breath or pulse, upon breaking concentration you return back. It does nothing other than help with attention and mood a little bit.
I've tried meditating before but honestly spending that time trying to get a job instead of meditating sounds way better

9/11 was funny

9/11 was funny

𝕷𝖞𝖆𝖓 𝖗𝖆𝖒𝖊𝖈 𝖈𝖆𝖙𝖞𝖆 𝖅𝖊𝖕𝖆𝖗
Sep 11, 2022

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Real meditation is actually the process where we break delusions, not create them.
If delusions are being created while you meditate, then that means that your mind is merely revealing itself for how deluded it really is.

Activity
So far there's no one here