Discussion Men raised by mothers will turn out to be weak cowards.

• Thread starter STREAMRUSHER4578
  • Start date
STREAMRUSHER4578

STREAMRUSHER4578

NEET
Nov 25, 2023
men raised by mothers will definitly turn out to be weak cowards for sure. Iam not lying. So a man doesn't have to be born in a family with single mother to be raised like that.Moms raise kids mean, they were raised by matriarchs and that can still happen in a two-parent household. Thier husbands will be very subserviant to them and cannot make decisions of their own , so wives will make decisions and raise their male children iin the same way they bring up daughters.Many of the men who rasied by a matriarch is probably end up a dysfunctional person who have no social bonds and no order.Men like that will be alone and cannot face the problems in life which will be very tough to them. We can relate this to our lives too. Fort example my mom didnt allow me to go to judo class becuase she tought i might get hurt and whnever i get into fights with other kids she severely beat me and thretened me not to fight.She said an ideal kid must study and act very nerdy so that i will appear decent to other people in society.Whast she did was she suppressed my inner musculinity and turned me into a fucking weak who avoid every chgance of confrontation and dont no how to talk to girls properly.Now iam a guy in america with no job,no communication skills ,no attarctive personality who live in my parents apartment.I hate it how a woman ruined my life.Women dont know how to raise kids.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
In my experience its true. Wouldnt say my dad was weak but he was working all the time, friends raised by their dada turned out better than i did idk why else other than better looking and less spoiled

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
I ain't reading that wall of text nigga

STREAMRUSHER4578

STREAMRUSHER4578

NEET
Nov 25, 2023
blacks in america are mostly raised by single mothers but end up being the most dangerous and agressive adults
black women are the most musculine women.Black women have the hightest testerone among all of the women.I said men raised by feminine women turn out to be weak and passive.Not musculine women.first of all there is no actually a difference between black woman and a black man becuase both are musculine.

Rebbington

Rebbington

👹
Aug 12, 2021
so the summary of the thread is men raised by women will turn out to be passive and pussy .
I mean it's a pretty big assumption that I doubt is backed up by anything besides anecdotal evidence but I agree somewhat but there are way too many variables at play to really make an accurate guess parents play a major role but ur upbringing can be different depending on literally everything rich = easy = soft ect ect it's just inclinations nothing empirical

STREAMRUSHER4578

STREAMRUSHER4578

NEET
Nov 25, 2023
I mean it's a pretty big assumption that I doubt is backed up by anything besides anecdotal evidence but I agree somewhat but there are way too many variables at play to really make an accurate guess parents play a major role but ur upbringing can be different depending on literally everything rich = easy = soft ect ect it's just inclinations nothing empirical
exactly moms want to provide easist life for thier cubs which will turn them into weak.

Broken&Ruined

Broken&Ruined

OCDcel
May 27, 2023
men raised by mothers will definitly turn out to be weak cowards for sure. Iam not lying. So a man doesn't have to be born in a family with single mother to be raised like that.Moms raise kids mean, they were raised by matriarchs and that can still happen in a two-parent household. Thier husbands will be very subserviant to them and cannot make decisions of their own , so wives will make decisions and raise their male children iin the same way they bring up daughters.Many of the men who rasied by a matriarch is probably end up a dysfunctional person who have no social bonds and no order.Men like that will be alone and cannot face the problems in life which will be very tough to them. We can relate this to our lives too. Fort example my mom didnt allow me to go to judo class becuase she tought i might get hurt and whnever i get into fights with other kids she severely beat me and thretened me not to fight.She said an ideal kid must study and act very nerdy so that i will appear decent to other people in society.Whast she did was she suppressed my inner musculinity and turned me into a fucking weak who avoid every chgance of confrontation and dont no how to talk to girls properly.Now iam a guy in america with no job,no communication skills ,no attarctive personality who live in my parents apartment.I hate it how a woman ruined my life.Women dont know how to raise kids.
This is my story too but I am India. Indians moms are notorious for doing this. If only curry fathers raised us we would see a massive spike in testosterone in men here. My dad tried to make me an athlete chad in the past but financial problems and my mom's naggings stopped him. I am high T now but as a child I was seriously effete as fuck and it was due to my mom.

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
That’s true mothers will smother you to death and are against you doing anything uncomfortable. But that’s normal because they’re women who want to protect their son this is common sense

You can just rebel against them

WestEuropoor

WestEuropoor

Yes sir, i can boogie!
Oct 7, 2022
@STREAMRUSHER4578 was spittin

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
This fruedian stuff is kind of a low hanging fruit. People here love to blame everything on women but frankly a guy's male peers have more to do with the outcome

Mothers do their best, and interestingly guys here absolve men from everything. It's the mother's fault for not choosing a good enough father, but never the fathers fault for chosing the wrong woman.

Bullying has a huge impact and it's mostly done by other males but nobody ever brings that up. This tendency to blame women for everything ends up with ridiculous conclusions like the OP saying psuedo scientific nonsense about "black women more masculine" and not the fact that niggers have other sociopathic male niggers are peers

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
In my experience its true. Wouldnt say my dad was weak but he was working all the time, friends raised by their dada turned out better than i did idk why else other than better looking and less spoiled
Even guys I know raised by legit abusive fathers who threatened to kill them ended up better than me, who was mostly raised by my mom lol

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
This fruedian stuff is kind of a low hanging fruit. People here love to blame everything on women but frankly a guy's male peers have more to do with the outcome

Mothers do their best, and interestingly guys here absolve men from everything. It's the mother's fault for not choosing a good enough father, but never the fathers fault for chosing the wrong woman.

Bullying has a huge impact and it's mostly done by other males but nobody ever brings that up. This tendency to blame women for everything ends up with ridiculous conclusions like the OP saying psuedo scientific nonsense about "black women more masculine" and not the fact that niggers have other sociopathic male niggers are peers
Massive giga cope

"Mothers do their best" as if that excuses their bullshit wtf 😭😭😭😭💀💀💀

And blacks have tons of ghetto dudes BECAUSE black women keep rewarding that behavior by fucking them lol. LOL dude really said the men choose the women

Last edited:
Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
Massive giga cope

"Mothers do their best" as if that excuses their bullshit wtf 😭😭😭😭💀💀💀

And blacks have tons of ghetto dudes BECAUSE black women keep rewarding that behavior by fucking them lol. LOL dude really said the men choose the women
The men create a culture where niggardry is glorified, the women just go with what's cool and trendy. In no small part because whatever guy they choose will get scrutinized and judged by other men. Men create the hierarchy, women just work with the mess we've made. And "weak men" are a mess created by other mess, not those "evil mothers" for being too loving lol

Look at when Serena married the redditor, all those nigs were crying about "why she wit Dat goofy ahh nerd bruh. Need a bearded buff nigga wit tats". She's wealthy enough to be insulated from the niggardry but most women in low income environments aren't

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
The men create a culture where niggardry is glorified, the women just go with what's cool and trendy. In no small part because whatever guy they choose will get scrutinized and judged by other men. Men create the hierarchy, women just work with the mess we've made. And "weak men" are a mess created by other mess, not those "evil mothers" for being too loving lol

Look at when Serena married the redditor, all those nigs were crying about "why she wit Dat goofy ahh nerd bruh. Need a bearded buff nigga wit tats". She's wealthy enough to be insulated from the niggardry but most women in low income environments aren't
Women create the hierarchy from their choices. Because most men do things for women. And women judge each other's boyfriends. Where the fuck do you get this shit lmao. You're coping hard. You're annoying as shit on this subject.

the main thing isn't being too loving but being overprotective.

And in this anecdote you conveniently don't mention what the women are saying lmao.

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
Women create the hierarchy from their choices. Because most men do things for women. And women judge each other's boyfriends. Where the fuck do you get this shit lmao. You're coping hard. You're annoying as shit on this subject.

the main thing isn't being too loving but being overprotective.

And in this anecdote you conveniently don't mention what the women are saying lmao.
Mothers don’t have that much power is the thing, usually sons will disobey their mother but getting emasculated by a strong male growing up is what really destroys men i.e an overbearing father or BBCs at school

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Mothers don’t have that much power is the thing, usually sons will disobey their mother
That's exactly the problem. Kids need boundaries or else they'll feel neglected and uncared for.

Being mogged by an overbearing father is a lot better than a smothering overprotective mother. At least u will be become masc from the dads mogging, but in a humble way like what with happens with fighters when they spar in the gym. They learn to deal with pain but also to be humble cuz they end up losing spar matches as well.

Typical foid overbearing overprotective mother ofc just makes u end up anxious cuz u have never been allowed to try anything

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
I don't wanna assume this is correct cuz it agrees with me but can't afford a medium membership . Someone pay for it and post the article

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024
That's exactly the problem. Kids need boundaries or else they'll feel neglected and uncared for.

Being mogged by an overbearing father is a lot better than a smothering overprotective mother. At least u will be become masc from the dads mogging, but in a humble way like what with happens with fighters when they spar in the gym. They learn to deal with pain but also to be humble cuz they end up losing spar matches as well.

Typical foid overbearing overprotective mother ofc just makes u end up anxious cuz u have never actually been allowed to see if you can do anything
Not really, male figure does what a mother does but you also have to watch them mog in their own lives like how the jock gets all the girls and success while you are isolated and beaten n defeated or you holding the spanner while the father does the real work. You’re forced to watch them live life while you go nowhere in your own life.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Not really, male figure does what a mother does but you also have to watch them mog in their own lives like how the jock gets all the girls and success while you are isolated and beaten n defeated or you holding the spanner while the father does the real work. You’re forced to watch them live life while you go nowhere in your own life.
Same thing with a mom. But a man will at least teach u how to be a man. Instead of women raising u to be the beta cuck she wishes she had gotten with instead of Chad.

Being isolated and beaten and defeated is much less likely to happen if you're raised to be masc. That shit happens because of foids and their bullshit.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
The men create a culture where niggardry is glorified, the women just go with what's cool and trendy.
Jews created a culture in which niggardry is glorified and chimps follow it and women, being very easy to influence/manipulate, come along for the ride. If you look at the biggest promoters of hip hop, it's kikes. There's the illusion in the black community that you either play sports, sell crack or rap or you'll never make it. All of these societal messages are from kikes, unironically. Nobody has been more negatively impacted by this poison than the black community here in the USA, American youth love being manipulated.

A

adversary

NEET
Jan 13, 2024
Jews created a culture in which niggardry is glorified and chimps follow it and women, being very easy to influence/manipulate, come along for the ride. If you look at the biggest promoters of hip hop, it's kikes. There's the illusion in the black community that you either play sports, sell crack or rap or you'll never make it. All of these societal messages are from kikes, unironically. Nobody has been more negatively impacted by this poison than the black community here in the USA, American youth love being manipulated.
Yeah the jews aka the plausible bogeyman as I like to call them, they are a useful adjunct for shaping reality over the centuries.

Riddler

Riddler

NEET
Oct 18, 2023
Blacks are dumb and animalistic in general. Moneymen just take advantage of it. You could say it's jews but Armenians are just as overrepresented

But maybe ask our Jewish friend moondust, rather than use his gifts to work torward a hair transplant and gf that many worse looking men have, he was barking in dms over a civil disagreement till I had to ignore

I like jews but they're more like moondust himself than the Der Jude poster he happens to resemble. They're more undercut by neuroticism than "pure evil" and "cunning"

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Blacks are dumb and animalistic in general. Moneymen just take advantage of it. You could say it's jews but Armenians are just as overrepresented

But maybe ask our Jewish friend moondust, rather than use his gifts to work torward a hair transplant and gf that many worse looking men have, he was barking in dms over a civil disagreement till I had to ignore

I like jews but they're more like moondust himself than the Der Jude poster he happens to resemble. They're more undercut by neuroticism than "pure evil" and "cunning"
This coming from the dude who shit talks someone while they're banned lol

Activity
So far there's no one here