Discussion Metally ill foids

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
I was just to a psychiatrist to do an IQ test in hopes of getting government benefits and I see foids coming in and out of of there. One stood out to me. She was cute, like twelve years old, nice and would actually look at me as I was sitting in the waiting room. Should I hit?

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
I was just to a psychiatrist to do an IQ test in hopes of getting government benefits and I see foids coming in and out of of there. One stood out to me. She was cute, like twelve years old, nice and would actually look at me as I was sitting in the waiting room. Should I hit?
i had to go too and in the end they said im not fit to join the workforce and both foids lolled at me

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
i had to go too and in the end they said im not fit to join the workforce and both foids lolled at me
I don't know if that young foid was either smiling or laughing at me but according to the test I'm just average intelligence so no goods for me

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
You Got This Bill Murray GIF

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
I don't know if that young foid was either smiling or laughing at me but according to the test I'm just average intelligence so no goods for me
for me it was like, I did hole bunch of tests and shit. And I have super autism so like zero eye contact while talking to them, looking at floor n shit. And like they made me do puzzelinos and stuff. And then they give me paper like, write your strengths and weaknesses. I just put, I have no strengths

like yeah. I think im around 60IQ tbh, but it would take like idk, hard to confirm and im too dumb to confirm but if i had to guess, like 60 or 70s you know
@hopelessAspieNEET

Will work on cows. And Nietzsche said women are like cows...
wait you think like... ok like between us ok, dont tell him this but like... do you think @Neetgod fucked a cow? like it is kinda sus, the salad shit, now that ur saying it like... :feelsworry:
@KARENIN

Activity
So far there's no one here