Mirtazapine dreams

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
There is an antidepressant called mirtazapine (Remeron). It doesn't do much while you're awake, but it makes you super sleepy. And the real magic starts when you are asleep.

Man, I can't describe these dreams. They're 100% like being high on psychedelics. Literally, the dream is like a bad trip.

You might ask "dude, aren't bad trips awful?". Well, maybe for some people, yeah. But if you're like me, even a bad trip is something amazing. Most people would call it a terrible nightmare, I call it the best thing I've experienced in a long time.

I love these nightmares. I don't have access to drugs, and only back when I had easy access to the Netherlands and could buy legal psychedelic truffles, only then I experienced something similar. And I loved it back then, and I love it now. I love bad trips, nevermind good trips. Good trips are literal heaven.

Idk if this substance can give me dreams that feel like good trips, but idc. Dreams that feel like bad trips are enough for me, they feel amazing. I love anything that alters my state of mind.

Too bad I can't lucid dream no matter how hard I try, the dream always ends as soon as I become lucid. But it's fine, as long as I can continue getting these bad trips, I'll be happy. Although the pharmacies in this country don't really stock up on it, could barely find 30 pills. And since I'm a colossus, I take 3 pills at once. I want the effect to be as strong as possible, hehe.

Can't wait for night so I can fall asleep again. Man, the dream I had last night was amazing. I can barely remember it, but it felt like it lasted an eternity. Literally. I somehow went through the start and end of the universe three times, and my soul was deconstructed down to a molecular level. I don't believe in souls, but damn, that was an amazing nightmare, I want to go through it again.

Last edited:
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I heard that mirtazapine's more like a deliriant than a psychedelic. Only had it once, I had 2 on a bike ride which was a mistake but I didn't have any mad dreams or notice any effects other than lethargy when I was awake
Yep, it makes you super lethargic. The kind of lethargy where you're drooling with your mouth open while lying on your bed. But even though it makes me piss away the day, the nightmares more than make up for it. I'm basically tripping at nighttime. Now I just gotta turn those nightmares lucid and I can party all night long!

anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
When my friend started taking mirtazapine and smoked weed with it he got completely fucked, didn't seem like in a good way either. He gave me some and I took a few tablets and didn't really feel anything, no dreams either that night.
Ohh yeah, I think weed takes away your dreams iirc. So I guess it cancelled the mirtazapine out. Tbh, if you have access to weed, mirtazapine is probably whack anyway. Not worth the lethargy just for some trippy dreams.

Activity
So far there's no one here