Most of the anti convid doctors were incel-tier autistic and semi retarded.

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
The only exception was Dr.Malone that infact was selected by the media empire of alex jones to be a spokeperson about anticonvid perspective.

You listen to the other doctors, they were all incel tier shy and half retarded. I mean "socially retarded", because they surely knew what they were doing... but they were all weirdos.

I think this is how the world works... most people simply react to stimuli like machine NPCs... Infact when a guy like trudeau allocates BILLIONS and tells you to spam clotshots, only an incel would reject the money, only an incel that maybe wasnt even in the payroll list would go out against tyranny.

The other doctors were simply massive chads that went to university, got top tier grades and a title that made them famous on facebook and instagram, they then took the money like a non incel would do and promoted clotshots... all for the money of course.

Only exception was andrew tate, a pro incel instagram eceleb. But if you look at the face of Tate, you notice how incel he is... he is lucky because he has a nice body, he is fit, rich... but his mind is that of an incel that achieved success... He was against convid...

What I am saying is that the incel inside you will never abandon you. Even if you will be rich one day... inceldom is a mark of the devil on your skin.

Activity
So far there's no one here