Mother tells everyone I don't work

Magonia

Magonia

REPORT ALL FREESPEECH NAZIS
Jan 2, 2022
My mom is a low iq narcissist does stuff like this and other similar things. Not to brow beat me or whatever. She just doesnt think about how i feel about them and what the effect of her saying it would have.

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
My father tells people that I have no interest in working. My 70 year old car mechanic always makes jibes asking if I have found any work yet. He knows I haven't, he just wants to create an awkward moment for me.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
You need to learn how to not give a fuck
Your username is Kobeni but you joined in 2020, did you get a username change or did you actually started reading the manga back then?

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

Elder NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Your username is Kobeni but you joined in 2020, did you get a username change or did you actually started reading the manga back then?
I was reading the manga back then, waiting a week for each chapter and reading it along other people in the anime board in 4chan. For me it's incredible that chainsaw man became this famous, but it was really popular even before the anime was announced, it was destined for greatness

A

AnalAndro

NEET
Nov 26, 2022
for me its different. My mother is overall supportive. I feel bad because when I was a teenager I wasnt a good son and only lately I realized how good my mother was... very very bad, but I still hate foids on a whole... You see, some foids can be friendly and even supportive sometimes, it can happen, but I cannot support the femoid collective and their policies, even if one or two could give me "good vbes" or could even be interesting and supportive and useful... afterall the bigger issue is feminism and the politically organized mafia that supports the femoid as a collective entity. I can appreciate the individual femoid, but dislike what they are as a whole. Not to mention how all foids bring detestable traits that are typical of every foid out there.

Activity
So far there's no one here