Media Music Megathread

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
RIP to a guitar legend @Asylum Patient fan of him?

Sad to hear that rip. Those older guitar virtuosos die one after another these days its crazy. Although he wasnt my favorite guitar player (Shawn Lane is) he definitely was one of the greats. I only listened to jbs guitar shop album and some songs from blow by blow and did like it. Was he your nr.1 guitar player/composer?

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Sad to hear that rip. Those older guitar virtuosos die one after another these days its crazy. Although he wasnt my favorite guitar player (Shawn Lane is) he definitely was one of the greats. I only listened to jbs guitar shop album and some songs from blow by blow and did like it. Was he your nr.1 guitar player/composer?
My favorite player is Alex Lifeson.
Jeff Becks death is brutal though, I was going through my jazz fusion playlist the day before.
Shawn Lane is based. Thoughts on Powers of Ten?

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Thoughts on Powers of Ten?
Masterpiece. Grey pianos flying is the best track for me especially his live performances of those tracks. He had like the best warm lead tone ever created very similar to Eric Johnsons. I once tried to emulate his lead tone and came very close.
My favorite player is Alex Lifeson.
Jeff Becks death is brutal though, I was going through my jazz fusion playlist the day before.
Rush is nice too of course. :feelsok: That sucks but I mean his albums are forever, they dont run away. You can always listen to those songs.

Activity
So far there's no one here