Media Music Megathread

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
Fuckign cool,guitar riff @Ironsides i un
derstand everything you posted now I will just listen to music like this it feels better

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
To celebrate Ember getting into Nickelodeon All Star Brawl 2. RANDYSISTERS, WE MADE IT!

RandyHappy3

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023
Even though I really enjoyed the Mario Movie and the FNAF movie, I think Oppenheimer is my film of the year. Just rewatched the ending scene and the atom bomb detonation scene.
The soundtrack is peak kino too.

Hobbit

Hobbit

DSPatrician
Oct 20, 2023

My mum's favourite band is Fleetwood Mac. I never personally understood her taste in music when it comes to them - but granted, I've only listened to them a few times. Just wasn't my sort of style. I prefer more "melancholic"-sounding music, like The Smiths, or scores from video games/films. Funky music and soul music is good too.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
My mum's favourite band is Fleetwood Mac. I never personally understood her taste in music when it comes to them - but granted, I've only listened to them a few times. Just wasn't my sort of style. I prefer more "melancholic"-sounding music, like The Smiths, or scores from video games/films. Funky music and soul music is good too.
Fleetwood Mac Mogs girls love if you play it. Only reason I bothered practice their stuff on guitar

Activity
So far there's no one here