(My apology) I've learned some things about Incel Culture and now I can tolerate Incels

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Group Hug Incels.

Mr.-Fuji.jpg

My understanding of 'Incel Culture' so far, is that it's a 'Counter Culture' to people who don't believe they are entitled to recreational sex.

(Counter Culture:- A way of life and set of attitudes opposed to or at variance with the prevailing social norm.)

I find the Black Pill web comics to be hilarious and awesome.

Last edited:
『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Group Hug Incels.

Mr.-Fuji.jpg

My understanding of 'Incel Culture' so far, is that it's a 'Counter Culture' to people who don't believe they are entitled to recreational sex.

(Counter Culture:- A way of life and set of attitudes opposed to or at variance with the prevailing social norm.)

I find the Black Pill web comics to be hilarious and awesome.
Yes, Girls became sluts so the majority of guys have nothing to aim for and become resentful rightfully so
Other Incels are just very bad at integrating their personality so they get mad when girls don't like them but that type if more obscure and they usually just keep themselves in Echochambers

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
most of us got nothing to wait for anymore, I just i watch the clown world I don't participate

Last edited:
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
You really are retarded or a dedicated LARP.
maybe he is not an incel, he doesn't have to tbhngl, since it's Neets not incels, so even ppl from lookmax can join boyo
Tenor

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
Incels now have become a HUGE part of the "internet culture".
Incels and the ""blackpill" are pretty much unstoppable now.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Incels now have become a HUGE part of the "internet culture".
Incels and the ""blackpill" are pretty much unstoppable now.
that's bad, bc normalfags will keep stealing our lingo and memes and turn them into jokes, blackpill migh become a meme at one point if it gets mainstream

Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
that's bad, bc normalfags will keep stealing our lingo and memes and turn them into jokes, blackpill migh become a meme at one point if it gets mainstream
Not really gonna happen. You cant really mainstream being shut out of dating/society.
If it happened, the "woman are wonderful" meme would be destroyed. And (((soyciety))) would be ruined.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Not really gonna happen. You cant really mainstream being shut out of dating/society.
If it happened, the "woman are wonderful" meme would be destroyed. And (((soyciety))) would be ruined.
media doesn't care, if incels become a jk and everyone starts using it, it's already an insult online
Kaiki1

Last edited:
Blackguard

Blackguard

~ELITE-NEET~
Nov 26, 2020
media doesn't care, if incels become a jk and everyone start using it, it's already an insult online View attachment 6015
I think there's reason to be optimistic about how far blackpill ideas have spread.
Various normtards are having a harder time taking foids seriously.
Being bluepilled is being challenged alot now.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Black pill is more than female nature and ascending but unfortunately, the majority of black pillers worship vagina.
Black pill is also about how your looks play part in everyday life.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
it will, incel is already a banned word in twitch kek
Welcome to I*****.co - A forum for i********** c*********
Are you lonely and wishing you had a significant other? Join our community:soy: and talk to people just like you:soy:
401.jpg

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
link to comics ?
The way I find them is to Google Search them. I also think there's a thread on Incel . co which has a lot of them.

Activity
So far there's no one here