Serious My current dilemma: any advice appreciated

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
I have no good life plan that makes life seem worth living. Let me preface:
I’m 19 and have some mental health issues, plus addiction. Even after tackling this I’m still depressed as fucking hell, I feel like I fucked up my youth, back when I was in school I had the chance to study and social max but I wasted it. Now I’m stuck with bad body dysmorphia from being on these forumns and it’s putting me in an even worse feedback loop seeing guys who look average or ugly, living their lives and thinking about stupid shit I did to lose weight like amohetamines and starve. I feel like I wasted so much mental energy and did risky substances to lose weight and to numb my lonliness from never having any friends or anyone in my life. Now im 19 with a fucked life so young, no friends, no prospects and no happiness. Any advice is honestly appreciated since im paralzyed by which decisions to make in these years, out of fear of regret but also out of fear of trying and still failing and being an even bigger disappointment to myself.

@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@PointOfNoReturn
@Lain
@seji

highinhibition

highinhibition

観光客
Sep 25, 2022
buy a bodypillow, you can even become a degenerate and buy 5 or so. You will never be lonely, you will have a harem. Immagine yourself coming back from a hard day of work after getting mogged and bullied and you have 5 babes that want to cuddle with you, you will mog every normie

everybody lives in some kind of delusion

its not like you become a coomer, you can have intense sex with the body pillows, all 5 of them and pairbond and get the oxytocin normies receive with 3D sex

Try to build in a fleshlight in the pillow and you are good to go

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I think you should hit the gym and think about getting a part time job. Getting a social circle becomes exponentially harder the older you get. Maybe see a therapist too.

Neetdom gets old. Trust me youll regret it later in life

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I have no good life plan that makes life seem worth living. Let me preface:
I’m 19 and have some mental health issues, plus addiction. Even after tackling this I’m still depressed as fucking hell, I feel like I fucked up my youth, back when I was in school I had the chance to study and social max but I wasted it. Now I’m stuck with bad body dysmorphia from being on these forumns and it’s putting me in an even worse feedback loop seeing guys who look average or ugly, living their lives and thinking about stupid shit I did to lose weight like amohetamines and starve. I feel like I wasted so much mental energy and did risky substances to lose weight and to numb my lonliness from never having any friends or anyone in my life. Now im 19 with a fucked life so young, no friends, no prospects and no happiness. Any advice is honestly appreciated since im paralzyed by which decisions to make in these years, out of fear of regret but also out of fear of trying and still failing and being an even bigger disappointment to myself.

@Looksmax Refugee
@Neetgod
@PointOfNoReturn
@Lain
@seji
Get neet bux you faget stop repeating yourself. We already know your a none nt fag. Your only option is to get neetbux, rott, cope max simple as that. There I just summed up your entire life. And no we won't rate your looks for the fifth dam time so don't ask you fag. Oh and tell your rich dad to PayPal me some cash for some cake now nigga.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
you seem like someone who's gonna die from a narcotics overdose by age 25

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
step 1: log out
step 2: get job (you don't have to like it)
step 3: get money
step 4: save money
step 5: use experience to get better job
step 6: get more money
step 7: take care of yourself and hygiene
step 8: make friends
step 9: use friends to make useful connections
step 10: use connections to do something you like doing
step 11: use money to have fun
step 12: enjoy life
step 13: help others
step 14: make family, be success, live a happy life.

the end

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
You smoked meth to lose weight?

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here