my family are gonna be spending a lot of money on me cus i didnt brush my teeth.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
no brushing teeth since age 12-13 drink coke eat chocolate daily, surprised i dont need any extractions. barely brushed and mouth breeathed most the time jfl

IMG 0512

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
My teeth are pretty fucked too. Stopped brushing them some time in high school as I felt they were already fucked, didn't start drinking water until a few years ago. It's like a timer ticking down until I have to rope. I'd have to wageslave hard then fuck off to Turkey if I have any hope but I'm terrified of interviews as I'll have to sit face to face with someone where they can see my teeth

Granite Warlock

Granite Warlock

NEET
Apr 5, 2021
do u consume much sugar? that shit will destroy your teeth even if u brush every now and then
I've done intermittent fasting for the past few years and for my proper meals I usually don't eat a lot of carbs. I do love me some shooogar though and binge eat maple syrup/honey with yogurt/nut butter a few times a week. Maybe by keeping my eating window short it gives the mouth time to clean itself?

schoolaccount123

schoolaccount123

NEET
Jan 18, 2023
jesus fuck if my actions don't have consequences in a nutshell, AMERICA BABY 🦅

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
just don’t get them fixed lmao. start brushing and pretend the problem isn’t there.

الطائر ابن لا أحد

الطائر ابن لا أحد

Survival of the fittest
Nov 28, 2020
6 grands? that's a whip.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
I've done intermittent fasting for the past few years and for my proper meals I usually don't eat a lot of carbs. I do love me some shooogar though and binge eat maple syrup/honey with yogurt/nut butter a few times a week. Maybe by keeping my eating window short it gives the mouth time to clean itself?
How long were you breastfed for

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Well I have a underbite sooo...not long enough apparently
Also depends on more factors like prenatal nutrition and quality of the breast milk itself. I got breastfed for 1.5 years but my mom ate shit when pregnant with me so I have crooked spaced out teeth with an overbite. Also my mom didn't stop breastfeeding me, she couldn't produce any more milk after that time period because her diet was shit.

Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
Until I was 19 years old I didn't really have a habit of brushing teeth, just a few times. But after some tooth hurting and a visit to the dentist, I fixed that. Now brushing all properly and regularly. Not for whiteness, but to keep healthy.

Activity
So far there's no one here