News My Introduction, New Administrator

Infinity

Infinity

NEET
Apr 9, 2022
Hello,

I have recently acquired this forum, among other forums, by the same owners recently. It is nice to meet you all. I really do like the idea of this forum, however I felt that it was neglected and abandoned by it's previous owners, so I wanted to whip up a new theme along with a logo for the website. The logo is temporary, but I believe it will do for now. Along with that, I created new subforums to better align with the theme of the website. I don't like too much change at once, but I believe that this site was overdue for changes and updates. The old themes will always be accessible by going to "Style Chooser" at the bottom.

On top of all of this, we are also looking for 1 or 2 new moderators to help us moderate the new forums and to help guide discussion.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
On top of all of this, we are also looking for 1 or 2 new moderators to help us moderate the new forums and to help guide discussion.
Gonna be fun to see who is gonna mop the floors now.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Welcome, let's hope the forum can be revived, it was left to rot, ig fitting with the Neets laidback vibe we got, in feedback users have asked for a lot of changes, that the previous Admin couldn't do, it would be a great start imo to look some of the requests.

anime-wave.gif

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Nice to meet you too! I'm really excited about getting an admin. Don't pick the most active users as mods, most of them won't do the job properly. You're the savior of this forum. It had an expiry date which your coming has pushed away indefinitely.

Welcome to the forum.

TooDeep

TooDeep

NEET
Aug 8, 2021
How much did you pay for the forum? What type of owner do you plan on being like? Do you see yourself more like Lowtax or more like null? Thank.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
Hello,

I have recently acquired this forum, among other forums, by the same owners recently. It is nice to meet you all. I really do like the idea of this forum, however I felt that it was neglected and abandoned by it's previous owners, so I wanted to whip up a new theme along with a logo for the website. The logo is temporary, but I believe it will do for now. Along with that, I created new subforums to better align with the theme of the website. I don't like too much change at once, but I believe that this site was overdue for changes and updates. The old themes will always be accessible by going to "Style Chooser" at the bottom.

i can be a mod

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

Do not unban weebhunter he was the worst troll on this forum a complete douche monkey.

Just make it mandatory that every user here gives me love reacts every thread I make :feelsthumb:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hello,

>Can you make a truecel section to keep sex havers from insulting us

>Also the ability to block users from your threads

> there is way too much trolling going on in this forum here. the last admin did nothing about it I hope you do

> I'm having issues making threads. I don't like how I have to scroll down after leaving a title on my threads. Not very user friendly

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Isn't that you?
Yes it's me but you freed Weebhunter and incelkingkong and my ban was requested and Haruhi told me to create a new account because he didn't have the power to unban me.

B

bitcoin

NEET
Apr 11, 2022
I wanted to like the forum but there are far too many sexhavers

Activity
So far there's no one here