Venting My life is shit

uglybrat

uglybrat

Jb slayer
Apr 25, 2024
It fucking over, it has gotten so bad that I can't even fucking cope anymore.

I will never be happy because I don't look like him. No fucking joke after seeing his face, I just fucking started crying because how attractive he is to the point I was throwing up because how much I was crying. My life would've been so much better if I just resemble him.

Last edited:
uglyboi1

uglyboi1

Homeless nerve damaged neet
Dec 12, 2021
you are a mentally ill teenager and your life could so much worse but it isnt be grateful that you arent ugly if your only issue in life is that u want to look like ramirez you are an easy lifehaver you could be ugly, have physical health problems or be severely non-nt to the point of being excluded by everyone and everything never forget the privilege you have nigga

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

It’s ok now, it’s fine.
Apr 7, 2024
He's just delusional. Blackpill makes you idiotic honestly

you are a mentally ill teenager and your life could so much worse but it isnt be grateful that you arent ugly if your only issue in life is that u want to look like ramirez you are an easy lifehaver you could be ugly, have physical health problems or be severely non-nt to the point of being excluded by everyone and everything never forget the privilege you have nigga
He’s 5,3 bro

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
You can always use a good hammer to the cheekbones and some tape on your tongue to achieve that peak ramirez look.

Experts highly recommend you smashing in each cheek bone 3 times a day 5 reps each and jumping off a high building planting on your face twice a day to chisel it.

itzyaboyJJ

itzyaboyJJ

It’s ok now, it’s fine.
Apr 7, 2024
You can always use a good hammer to the cheekbones and some tape on your tongue to achieve that peak ramirez look.

Experts highly recommend you smashing in each cheek bone 3 times a day 5 reps each and jumping off a high building planting on your face twice a day to chisel it.
I was about to write something similar to this but you beat me to it!

Activity
So far there's no one here