My life is so devoid of a future and perspectives, and I hate it so much that the idea of just grabbing a backpack and becoming homeless is exciting.

• Thread starter anon1822thirdaccoun
  • Start date
anon1822thirdaccoun

anon1822thirdaccoun

NEET
Nov 12, 2022
I know homelessness sucks ass. Disease, cold, hunger, filth, bad hygiene, pain etc....

And yet, whenever I seriously contemplate just grabbing a backpack of clothes and leaving my parents' apartment so I can just walk on foot to western Europe - it brings a smile on my face.

I genuinely fucking smile at the thought of just going homeless. Granted, a part of this line of thinking is that I can also just kill myself whenever I want if I do go homeless in a foreign country, but I'm still excited about just finally abandoning this life and starting fresh. Even if starting fresh means being homeless under a bridge in some other country.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Relatable having those escapist scenarios playing in your head. Packing your bags, leaving everything behind, a complete reset. But lets be real after only one day of being homeless we would be shocked by the reality check. We would cry like a kid and wish to be in our warm room again.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
Relatable having those escapist scenarios playing in your head. Packing your bags, leaving everything behind, a complete reset. But lets be real after only one day of being homeless we would be shocked by the reality check. We would cry like a kid and wish to be in our warm room again.
At least you'd appreciate what you had. Sometimes I hope I get thrown out but at the same time I'm terrified of it. I think a reality check would be useful though

Activity
So far there's no one here