My life isn't bad when I don't think about women/love/sex/relationships/affection/companionship/socialization/status/marriage

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Seriously, when I block those things from my mind my life is pretty great. Very comfy. I actually like it!

But when I do think about women and stuff like that I get so miserable holy shit.

Especially now that my time is running out. I'm 27 and bald and autistic without a long-term career. I'm a zero in the eyes of women. I'll never get to love and be affectionate with a woman in her 20s. Even if I do ever get a woman it's probably gonna be when we're both like 35 or 40 and she's past feeling the joy of being young and in love. At that point it would be just a transaction basically, that's how grown ass adults are.

Shit I'm getting depressed thinking about not getting to cuddle and kiss and feel affection and love and look into each others' eyes and hold each other.

But if I block these things from my mind I'm back to enjoying my life. I need to find a way to block them from my mind for longer, cause I think about them every day. I need something like a brainwashing so I forget the need for affection. Maybe I should try to be a monk or something lmao. Without having to get out of my room though, more like a NEET monk.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
My life isn't bad when im not thinking about Love/Sex/Society/Normies/status /social anxiety/past trauma/poverty/family.

The problem is i think about those things all the fucking time.
Good news is that past trauma sort of fades with age, I seem to have gotten over mine. Oh wait I never leave the house and when I do I'm crippled by anxiety. Yeah nvm it doesn't fade kek.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Good news is that past trauma sort of fades with age, I seem to have gotten over mine. Oh wait I never leave the house and when I do I'm crippled by anxiety. Yeah nvm it doesn't fade kek.
By Trauma i mean bullying that happend to me in the past.

When i was 13 i was kinda scared to leave the house because i thought i might run into my bullies.

Its left me with social anxiety ever since.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
By Trauma i mean bullying that happend to me in the past.

When i was 13 i was kinda scared to leave the house because i thought i might run into my bullies.

Its left me with social anxiety ever since.
Yeah I'm also scared of leaving the house out of fear I'd meet anyone who has ever known me. Doesn't matter who, I embarrassed myself so many times with my autism and my alcoholism for 2 years that I can't show my face around town, I literally can't show my face I'd die of cringe if I met anyone. I did one time and I panicked so hard that ... I don't wanna say.

EternalKaczor

EternalKaczor

Its over
Sep 27, 2021
Yeah I'm also scared of leaving the house out of fear I'd meet anyone who has ever known me. Doesn't matter who, I embarrassed myself so many times with my autism and my alcoholism for 2 years that I can't show my face around town, I literally can't show my face I'd die of cringe if I met anyone. I did one time and I panicked so hard that ... I don't wanna say.
When i go back to living with my family i need to learn how to drive, the place where they live is quite small, everyone knows eachother, no way am i walking on foot in such a small place.

I also think some people there dislike me and see me as a wierdo, or maybe im just paranoid.

FeetAreSexyUh

FeetAreSexyUh

Foot Enthusiast
Aug 20, 2023
Then for.some.dumb reason life throws it at your face

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Your dad got together with a woman in her 20s when he was an old divorcƩ and still poor, then made you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JBSLAYER

JBSLAYER

Maya
Feb 25, 2024
My life isn't bad when l don't think about life/life/life...

šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™Œ

Activity
So far there's no one here