my life story

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
-Born to mother and father, 22 and 21 respectively.
-Birthed during winter, the worst time for babies.
-Almost die of neonatal meningitis (Strep b strain), reducing my IQ by about 12 points give or take. The NHS could've given my mother a prophyalaxis to prevent this from happening. https://fn.bmj.com/content/88/3/F179
-Possibly(?) develop Class III maloclussion (underbite) as a result of neonatal meningitis. I don't know much about it, but I was later diagnosed with verbal dyspraxia due to the muscles in my tongue/mouth being weak from the damage to the brain.
-Pre-school was ran by my mum and grandmother, who were unaware of my autism/adhd traits, meaning I did not get a diagnosis or any support.
-go to primary school, start speech therapy, was useless af somehow not diagnosed with retardation
-put in the lowest set and the weakest table despite mogging them all in every subject all cause I look retarded
-Someone who later grew to 6'5 fractured my nose completely at the age of 6, severely deviating the septum leading to me having poor breathing, and ultimately leading to the dreaded mouth-breating. Also poor quality of sleep due to nasal congestion. It was around this time when I started to sleep with my parents due to nightmares and waking up at night.
-My mother did not take me to the hospital after bleeding out of my nose for about 40-50 minutes. She even mocked me saying I breathed like 'Darth Vader', and joked about it with her mates.
-I was given no dental or orthodontic treatment for my extremely fucked bite and teeth.
-Finish primary school, it was a piece of shit. Towards year 5-6 I felt like my autism ramped up massively as I couldn't keep up with social demands. My only real friend went off to a different school and I never saw him again.
-Start secondary school, immediately mocked and asked what was wrong with my face, had people walking past me sticking their lower jaw out saying my name, heckled by randoms when walking past.
-Around year 10 (14-15), the teachers started to treat me poorly for some reason, no idea why. Had one cunt nigger science teacher who decided to grade me an F in my GCSE coursework despite having similar pages to a friend of mine with similar context (we could do them at home and then hand them in, all he'd have to do is 'misplace' a page or two and my grade gets raped, he was a legit narcy fucker too).
-Come year 11, because I am such genetic dysgenic trash, I get a circumcision for my foreskin being too tight, and I had to take a month off school at the start of year 11, putting me behind too much.
-I start truanting, walking out of gates, being a cunt to everyone etc, extremely dark triad tbh.
-I eventually stop going in together, rotting on STALKER misery mod and Mount n Blade Warband, World of Warcraft, all sorts of shit. This causes the educational authority to come round, my parents do me a favour and say they're homeschooling me (they don't).
-They pay me to do English and Maths the next year, I'm such an abused dog that I am anxious about doing it so I give up.
-It's 2017, a year after dropping out of secondary school, I start browsing Lookism and Sluthate and realise that there's a surgery for my fucked problem, a LEFORT 1 and possibly genio.
-I go to the NHS consult with the maxfac, he tells me my teeth are too dirty. I lose all motivation, tbh I hadn't been brushing them regularly for about 10 years before this, and had drank coke and ate chocolate daily. All I drank was lucozade and coca-cola.
-Spend the next 4 years (2016-2020) LDAR'ing, playing video-games, living lavishly, eating like a king, claiming benefits on and off. Never worked a day in my life. I really enjoyed this NEET period. I barely spoke to anyone as well.
-My teeth starts turning black, I get many cavities and sometimes random aches and pains in my jaw and teeth.
-In 2020 March, I get a new PC, my forearm starts to hurt and my arm fatigues. A few months later I start developing burning and tingling with a weird sense of where my hand is, my fine motor skills start to diminish.
-Fast forward a year later, my muscles in my hand are shrunken due to neglected nerve compression.
-I go to a consultant (privately with Daddy's insurance). I speak with a surgeon who tells me I have telltale signs of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (not carpal), where the ulnar nerve is irritated and trapped by either bone, muscle or scar tissue at the elbow groove.
-Have surgery, my rotten teeth on full display for all to see. There was no relief, in fact it made it 10x worse.
-A few months after surgery, start experiencing the worst pain imaginable. I am in utter agony, nothing helps. I have MRI's and scans, nothing is found.
-I start dental treatment, my mummy pays £6k for my teeth restorations (2 crowns and many fillings, also wisdom teeth removal top kek).
-I haven't had a 16 hour gaming session for over a year and a bit now due to how severely damaged my hand and arm are, I am fucked for life. I cannot gymcel, cannot work in a warehouse, cannot work in retail due to sub-5 looks and autism. 7 whole years of NEETdom, my health continues to decline regardless of who I see, the top consultants in the country don't know what's wrong with my hand. It is over. Thank you for reading.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
my hands are disabled cause of essentail tremor also and i can relate to being dogshit in games. but atleast i dont feel pain from sitting on pc yet, which sounds like a horror if you're a loser neet (like me or you.) ggs.
exactly. im legit rotting to hearthstone and total war cus theyre the only games i can play with a trackpad. top kekington

LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022
-Born to mother and father, 22 and 21 respectively.
-Birthed during winter, the worst time for babies.
-Almost die of neonatal meningitis (Strep b strain), reducing my IQ by about 12 points give or take. The NHS could've given my mother a prophyalaxis to prevent this from happening. https://fn.bmj.com/content/88/3/F179
-Possibly(?) develop Class III maloclussion (underbite) as a result of neonatal meningitis. I don't know much about it, but I was later diagnosed with verbal dyspraxia due to the muscles in my tongue/mouth being weak from the damage to the brain.
-Pre-school was ran by my mum and grandmother, who were unaware of my autism/adhd traits, meaning I did not get a diagnosis or any support.
-go to primary school, start speech therapy, was useless af somehow not diagnosed with retardation
-put in the lowest set and the weakest table despite mogging them all in every subject all cause I look retarded
-Someone who later grew to 6'5 fractured my nose completely at the age of 6, severely deviating the septum leading to me having poor breathing, and ultimately leading to the dreaded mouth-breating. Also poor quality of sleep due to nasal congestion. It was around this time when I started to sleep with my parents due to nightmares and waking up at night.
-My mother did not take me to the hospital after bleeding out of my nose for about 40-50 minutes. She even mocked me saying I breathed like 'Darth Vader', and joked about it with her mates.
-I was given no dental or orthodontic treatment for my extremely fucked bite and teeth.
-Finish primary school, it was a piece of shit. Towards year 5-6 I felt like my autism ramped up massively as I couldn't keep up with social demands. My only real friend went off to a different school and I never saw him again.
-Start secondary school, immediately mocked and asked what was wrong with my face, had people walking past me sticking their lower jaw out saying my name, heckled by randoms when walking past.
-Around year 10 (14-15), the teachers started to treat me poorly for some reason, no idea why. Had one cunt nigger science teacher who decided to grade me an F in my GCSE coursework despite having similar pages to a friend of mine with similar context (we could do them at home and then hand them in, all he'd have to do is 'misplace' a page or two and my grade gets raped, he was a legit narcy fucker too).
-Come year 11, because I am such genetic dysgenic trash, I get a circumcision for my foreskin being too tight, and I had to take a month off school at the start of year 11, putting me behind too much.
-I start truanting, walking out of gates, being a cunt to everyone etc, extremely dark triad tbh.
-I eventually stop going in together, rotting on STALKER misery mod and Mount n Blade Warband, World of Warcraft, all sorts of shit. This causes the educational authority to come round, my parents do me a favour and say they're homeschooling me (they don't).
-They pay me to do English and Maths the next year, I'm such an abused dog that I am anxious about doing it so I give up.
-It's 2017, a year after dropping out of secondary school, I start browsing Lookism and Sluthate and realise that there's a surgery for my fucked problem, a LEFORT 1 and possibly genio.
-I go to the NHS consult with the maxfac, he tells me my teeth are too dirty. I lose all motivation, tbh I hadn't been brushing them regularly for about 10 years before this, and had drank coke and ate chocolate daily. All I drank was lucozade and coca-cola.
-Spend the next 4 years (2016-2020) LDAR'ing, playing video-games, living lavishly, eating like a king, claiming benefits on and off. Never worked a day in my life. I really enjoyed this NEET period. I barely spoke to anyone as well.
-My teeth starts turning black, I get many cavities and sometimes random aches and pains in my jaw and teeth.
-In 2020 March, I get a new PC, my forearm starts to hurt and my arm fatigues. A few months later I start developing burning and tingling with a weird sense of where my hand is, my fine motor skills start to diminish.
-Fast forward a year later, my muscles in my hand are shrunken due to neglected nerve compression.
-I go to a consultant (privately with Daddy's insurance). I speak with a surgeon who tells me I have telltale signs of Cubital Tunnel Syndrome (not carpal), where the ulnar nerve is irritated and trapped by either bone, muscle or scar tissue at the elbow groove.
-Have surgery, my rotten teeth on full display for all to see. There was no relief, in fact it made it 10x worse.
-A few months after surgery, start experiencing the worst pain imaginable. I am in utter agony, nothing helps. I have MRI's and scans, nothing is found.
-I start dental treatment, my mummy pays £6k for my teeth restorations (2 crowns and many fillings, also wisdom teeth removal top kek).
-I haven't had a 16 hour gaming session for over a year and a bit now due to how severely damaged my hand and arm are, I am fucked for life. I cannot gymcel, cannot work in a warehouse, cannot work in retail due to sub-5 looks and autism. 7 whole years of NEETdom, my health continues to decline regardless of who I see, the top consultants in the country don't know what's wrong with my hand. It is over. Thank you for reading.
What’s your plan for the future? Say next five years

Original

Original

I wanna be original but can't figure out how
Dec 2, 2020
it's brutally over but there's always hope you can have happiness. don't give up completely even when it's over. stay resilient. we'll all make it in one way or another bro. my sincere condolences.

Floofwaffen

Floofwaffen

NEET
Jun 12, 2023
Didn't read also missed cheese
Lee

Activity
So far there's no one here