My plan is to get a WoW goldselling website, spam the ting in world chat (global server chat), and then take the orders from people while also looking

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021
My plan is to get a WoW goldselling website, spam the ting in world chat (global server chat), and then take the orders from people while also looking for people who will work for 50% of the value of gold im selling for, they will be tasked with supplying me with gold to sell to the customers via auction house/mail system.

The total cost for this will only be however much the website costs to make, anyone know some cheap pajeets who will do it for pennies? fiverr is like £50 minimum

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Don't need a website, do you? The operation is shady enough, just go with a discord server.

Btw I farmed so much WoW gold in Legion, it was disgusting. Hours and hours a day of skinning + blood of Sargeras farming to make BoE mounts. In the last patch of Legion too, when prices were dogshit. Lmao, I always have the worst timing.

Deleted my Blizz account a while ago though.

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
Don't need a website, do you? The operation is shady enough, just go with a discord server.

Btw I farmed so much WoW gold in Legion, it was disgusting. Hours and hours a day of skinning + blood of Sargeras farming to make BoE mounts. In the last patch of Legion too, when prices were dogshit. Lmao, I always have the worst timing.

A trucel is always in the wrong place at the wrong time:blackpill:

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021

i got exploited and raped by chinese people, sold 1500 gold (takes about 2 days to farm) for only £45 USD which is only £32... hahhahah! with this method i can sell for acceptable prices that are almost as good as minimum wage job

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
i got exploited and raped by chinese people, sold 1500 gold (takes about 2 days to farm) for only £45 USD which is only £32... hahhahah! with this method i can sell for acceptable prices that are almost as good as minimum wage job
IQ mogs me. All I did was farm for like 16 hours a day for a few months, for the lowest prices I could just so I can get gold asap, to do ... nothing with it, just added to my bnet account so I could buy wow subs. Got so burned out after that. Ended up not even using the blizzard balance and deleting my blizzard account years later.

Reol

Reol

Death to India
Dec 6, 2020
The one that does well also caters to a local geographical region.
For example, website that offer payment services to Venezuelans and people in South America for OSRS did extremely well, many of them got shutdown. The Chinese are already oversaturing the market, they cater not to westerners but also Chinese customers as well.

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

Nov 25, 2022
Opened battle net yesterday and saw a wow game time - 7 days gift. Fuuuk they really know how to trigger peoples addiction and get you hooked again. I'm getting that itch to play lol
Wow is dogshit nowadays, so much so that it's the one game I don't regret deleting my account for. That and all the other Blizz games, that company just went to shit, so boring. Nothing to do in WoW except raid and shit, everything else was neglected for way too long and is just crap-tier content, busywork.

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
Wow is dogshit nowadays, so much so that it's the one game I don't regret deleting my account for. That and all the other Blizz games, that company just went to shit, so boring. Nothing to do in WoW except raid and shit, everything else was neglected for way too long and is just crap-tier content, busywork.
I know from what I see and hear its probably in the worst state it has ever been. Or at least close to it. Last time I played shortly during shadowlands and it felt like some rng slot-machine game and a full-time job in itself to keep up with everything.

hmm maybe there is money to be made with other mmorpgs doing botting to farm and sell gold. But haven't looked into it that much.

Activity
So far there's no one here