Dec 28, 2020
A few things Im gonna start doing.

• waking up earlier (around 9pm)
  • going to the gym in the morning
  • cleaning my room
  • buying new clothes
  • Improving my diet
  • stop using my phone
  • going for walks alone (my dog is too old so I cant have long walks with her)
This are only small things to help me achieve bigger things like stop wasting my time, doing productive things and meeting people. Im gonna add more when I remember.

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes πŸ§ƒπŸŒžπŸ–βœˆοΈπŸŒŠπŸ³πŸŒ»πŸ˜€
May 12, 2023
you should make a daily schedule to make sure that you won't procrastinate. It just so happens I've made one for myself a few hours ago because I need one, let's see if it works for me

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes πŸ§ƒπŸŒžπŸ–βœˆοΈπŸŒŠπŸ³πŸŒ»πŸ˜€
May 12, 2023
I was actually doing one yesterday. But I don't think i'll follow it. How did you do yours?
8: shower and breakfast
9: Reading dictionaries I have (personal hobby)
10:30: Internet
11: Studying german
13: Internet
13:30 lunch
14: read
16: internet
16:30 read
18:30 internet
19: improve my math
20: learn more geography
21: internet
22: read
22:30 sleep

This for the days I don't exercise. I did this a few hours ago, I haven't tried it out yet and I think it's too brutal for me to follow all of this so
suddenly tbh

In fact no fucking way Im doing all of this, I will probably modify it tomorrow

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
I think the hardest part is going to be not using your phone/PC as much. You need a hobby to fill up some time, other than walking and gym and all that.
Yes, but I need to stop wasting my time to develop a hobby. I'm interested in learning guitar, drawing and history and hikking.
Waking up at 9pm? Wow, so early bro.
I usually wake up at 1pm for lunch. 9pm is a good start, I woke up at around 10pm this week.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
8: shower and breakfast
9: Reading dictionaries I have (personal hobby)
10:30: Internet
11: Studying german
13: Internet
13:30 lunch
14: read
16: internet
16:30 read
18:30 internet
19: improve my math
20: learn more geography
21: internet
22: read
22:30 sleep

This for the days I don't exercise. I did this a few hours ago, I haven't tried it out yet and I think it's too brutal for me to follow all of this so
suddenly tbh

In fact no fucking way Im doing all of this, I will probably modify it tomorrow
Mine is similar, my problem is what if I don't want to read in the hours assigned to reading? Do I just force myself to do it?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Yes, but I need to stop wasting my time to develop a hobby. I'm interested in learning guitar, drawing and history and hikking.

I usually wake up at 1pm for lunch. 9pm is a good start, I woke up at around 10pm this week.
You can ease yourself into this healthier lifestyle. For example, what if you went hiking/walking and also listened to history podcasts at the same time? Two birds with one stone. Although it's probably much healthier to do one thing at a time, idk.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
You can ease yourself into this healthier lifestyle. For example, what if you went hiking/walking and also listened to history podcasts at the same time? Two birds with one stone. Although it's probably much healthier to do one thing at a time, idk.
Yes, part of hikking is being alone with my thoughts and listening to nature.
But I have a lot of free time to enjoy many hobbies.

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

BlackOps2Enjoyer1

Elder NEET
Nov 27, 2020
Good stuff, but don't see it as "I'm gonna wake up at 9am" you should try to go sleep early so you go through all or the phases of sleep, and only go to bed late for things that are worth, like parties, spending the whole night with a chick, hanging out with friends irl, shit like that

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Good stuff, but don't see it as "I'm gonna wake up at 9am" you should try to go sleep early so you go through all or the phases of sleep, and only go to bed late for things that are worth, like parties, spending the whole night with a chick, hanging out with friends irl, shit like that
Yes i go to bed earlier. I usually go to bed at 12
for things that are worth, like parties, spending the whole night with a chick, hanging out with friends irl, shit like that
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: jfl if you think ill do any of that
You forgot the most crucical
>self improve to 6'1
over, at least i want to not waste my time and make friends even if i cant get foids

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
1 G2gywR6U iJqumrlWQdflw

Granite Warlock

Granite Warlock

NEET
Apr 5, 2021
Have you read atomic habits or the power of habit? One of the things mentioned is to make the actions you want to do easy.

• going to the gym in the morning -> gym clothes set out the night before, have some idea of what kind of workout you'll be doing
  • Improving my diet -> make food beforehand and have it ready to go so you don't come back from the gym hungry and make bad decisions
  • waking up earlier (around 9pm) -> start a bedtime routine you enjoy and do it an hour before bedtime

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
waking up earlier (around 9pm) -> start a bedtime routine you enjoy and do it an hour before bedtime
I have a better routine for waking up earlier: shitpost on neets.net on your phone an hour before bedtime so you can look forward to receiving lots of notifs the next morning. The blue light emitting from your phone screen when you browse neets.net dispels grogginess better than caffeine.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020

• cleaning my room
  • buying new clothes
  • Improving my diet
  • stop using my phone
This are only small things to help me achieve bigger things like stop wasting my time, doing productive things and meeting people. Im gonna add more when I remember.
Has your life improved already?

The_Hierophant

The_Hierophant

What is pleasure to one, is pain to another.
Jun 12, 2023

• cleaning my room
  • buying new clothes
  • Improving my diet
  • stop using my phone
Hell ya mate! Do it.

Activity
So far there's no one here