Serious My suicide plan

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Ive been wanting to kill myself since I was 15, or maybe younger. The main reason I havent killed myself yet is that my mother would be sad, so I made a master plan to make it all less traumatic for her. But Ill have to wait a few years for this.

I live with my parents so I cant just hang myself in my room because they would find my body and it would be traumatic.
So one day in the future I will go on vacations with my wagie money to a cabin in the woods, Ill enjoy a few days there reflecting about my life and what went wrong and maybe doing some drugs. Then on the final day Ill hang myself there and the staff will find my body and call the police and they will tell my parents about it.

But I wont do it yet, I need a few things to happen first:
My sister is living abroad, so Ill wait until she is back so the whole family is together and my father will probably be retired by then too and my dog will be dead so I wont miss her. I also think my sister will have kids soon, so Ill wait for that so my mother is too happy with her grandsons to care about my death.
Ill also try to give hints to my brother before I make this trip (he wont give a fuck if I kill myself), and Ill try to leave him as contact information at the cabin if possible so they notify him first and then he tells my mother.

I think Ill have to wait betwen 3 to 5 years for all these things to happen. Maybe by then Ill put my life together and find a girlfriend and cancel my suicide, but its very unlikely.

Turtlepatientlywaitingforhissuicide

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Listening to sad music while reading posts like this give me a whole different perspective. Usually, I'm just like "haha you're not going to do it" but the brutal reality is there's 1000s of men every day who go unnoticed and just kill themselves because they can't cope with their genetic prison. It's sad but what's sadder is that we're all wired to not give a fuck about such men

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
Listening to sad music while reading posts like this give me a whole different perspective. Usually, I'm just like "haha you're not going to do it" but the brutal reality is there's 1000s of men every day who go unnoticed and just kill themselves because they can't cope with their genetic prison. It's sad but what's sadder is that we're all wired to not give a fuck about such men
You shouldnt be sad, we are better off dead
consider an alternative method

did it die?

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
there's 1000s of men every day who go unnoticed and just kill themselves because they can't cope with their genetic prison. It's sad but what's sadder is that we're all wired to not give a fuck about such men
No one gives a shit period, try venting about your issues and people will mock you saying that you are "acting like a girl" or that you are being a "pussy who should just suck it up & quit whining". Do men give a shit about other men's mental health? no, they just tell you to suck it up or quit bitching once you prod them abit.

Sorry for the rant, but had to be said

Last edited:
Daddy Piggsy

Daddy Piggsy

Based BurgERlandER
Sep 9, 2023
My views regarding suicide are neutral, mostly due to the fact that I’ve considered it myself. I don’t encourage people to kill themselves, but I also don’t encourage people to continue to suffer just for the sake of living.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Ive been wanting to kill myself since I was 15, or maybe younger. The main reason I havent killed myself yet is that my mother would be sad, so I made a master plan to make it all less traumatic for her. But Ill have to wait a few years for this.

I live with my parents so I cant just hang myself in my room because they would find my body and it would be traumatic.
So one day in the future I will go on vacations with my wagie money to a cabin in the woods, Ill enjoy a few days there reflecting about my life and what went wrong and maybe doing some drugs. Then on the final day Ill hang myself there and the staff will find my body and call the police and they will tell my parents about it.

My sister is living abroad, so Ill wait until she is back so the whole family is together and my father will probably be retired by then too and my dog will be dead so I wont miss her. I also think my sister will have kids soon, so Ill wait for that so my mother is too happy with her grandsons to care about my death.
Ill also try to give hints to my brother before I make this trip (he wont give a fuck if I kill myself), and Ill try to leave him as contact information at the cabin if possible so they notify him first and then he tells my mother.

I think Ill have to wait betwen 3 to 5 years for all these things to happen. Maybe by then Ill put my life together and find a girlfriend and cancel my suicide, but its very unlikely.

View attachment 97157
The best way would be to go on a vacation (maybe Mexico City) and die from nembutal. Drugs would be cheap, airbnbs easy, also nembutal is supposedly easiest to get from a Mexican pharmacy. It rarely pops up on a deepweb marketplace. If it becomes unbearable, try doing a bump of ketamine, for about a week you become a bloomer. I know it's cope but it's a cope that works, life isn't so bad when certain molecules are binding to your receptor just right. That's just how it is, being a biological creature. Feeling supremely blissful, even if it's artificial and temporary, is something every depressive person should try. Maybe it'll just worsen it in the long run, since you might become dependent on a substance, but you won't make your parents or friends sad and you'll at least feel some happiness while it's in your system.

I’m pretty sure some incels actually have roped before. They’re just hardly ever talked about.
There were a few suicides from the days when I lurked r9k and r9k servers, there was one guy who livestreamed himself OD'ing on nembutal, nembutal anon if you look through the archives. Another guy overdosed on DXM + heroin and something else while livestreaming vidya in a server, other people heard his mom come in and find the body and freak out. Then there's Shuaiby blowing his brains out on live stream, though I don't know if he's an incel. It happens, people feel sad for a little bit and largely forget about it.

Thadman

Thadman

NEET
Sep 6, 2023
There were a few suicides from the days when I lurked r9k and r9k servers, there was one guy who livestreamed himself OD'ing on nembutal, nembutal anon if you look through the archives. Another guy overdosed on DXM + heroin and something else while livestreaming vidya in a server, other people heard his mom come in and find the body and freak out. Then there's Shuaiby blowing his brains out on live stream, though I don't know if he's an incel. It happens, people feel sad for a little bit and largely forget about it.
A user here actually roped (@pringleton) and everyone totally forgot about his existence, he made a final post saying that he was about to kill himself and that if his attempt succeeded then he would never be seen again. He hasn't logged on since the minute he made that post, its sad but I hope he has found peace.

Magonia

Magonia

Rapism cures Racism
Jan 2, 2022
I generally dont understand suicide, Maybe the world is lame and it feels like you arent doing the right things in life. You can just do other things or even figure out what you need to be doing. sometimes I feel pretty good just being sober like right now. People would pay to feel the way I feel right now. even the suffering in this world makes the pleasure so much greater. like nofap fapping after nofap can feel like the greatest bliss. suicide seems like an extremely stupid decision. I know that like can be torture and its like a freight train going the wrong decision, but you can try jumping off the train without killing yourself

U

UK_mental

NEET
Nov 28, 2023
Hanging has got to be one of the most painful ways to commit suicide. Basically torturing yourself for up to 20 minutes.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
I generally dont understand suicide, Maybe the world is lame and it feels like you arent doing the right things in life. You can just do other things or even figure out what you need to be doing. sometimes I feel pretty good just being sober like right now. People would pay to feel the way I feel right now. even the suffering in this world makes the pleasure so much greater. like nofap fapping after nofap can feel like the greatest bliss. suicide seems like an extremely stupid decision. I know that like can be torture and its like a freight train going the wrong decision, but you can try jumping off the train without killing yourself
People commit suicide for a lot of reasons, right?. Imagine a person who has not talent for anything, genetically predisposed to not being able to handle stress, has no gf, no friends, no family support and is mentally ill. Many lonely men commit sui because the quality of their life is terrible and there really is no realistic hope for a better future. So why not fast forward to the end, skip all the bullshit? - they think. And honestly I cannot blame them.

But a lot of such decisions are also impulsive when people possibly overestimate their bad odds. Like when someone commits a suicide because of a break-up. Or again, an incel may commit suicide due to being sexually frustrated while life might actually be worth continuing for the sake of some good things that he possibly has. Then again, I can't really blame most of such people because I cannot truly feel how they feel and I was never in their skin so to speak.

My opinion? I think suicide is rarely objectively justified, but sometimes (when a person is suffering terribly and there really is no hope) it can be seen as appropriate.

Last edited:
LonelyLostman

LonelyLostman

NEET
Jul 27, 2022

View attachment 97157
What about your father bro?

λ-calculus

λ-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
Up until very recently, I was convinced that I was gonna die by my own hand one day, but now I am not so sure. It is true that life is pain, but it is also true that there are some things I truly enjoy, like music. Not sure if music is enough to give me enough reason to live, but hey.

Activity
So far there's no one here