Discussion need help building my keyboard

位-calculus

位-calculus

Documenting my journey to the sewer
Oct 24, 2023
I just recently found out about keyboard aspies lmao. I didn't know there was a whole subculture around it 馃ぃ. Got to be one of the most incel hobbies besides speed running 馃槀
They can get pretty autistic about keyboards, I first found out about it while visiting the subreddit on mechanical keyboards, some people even collect them like they're collectibles.
I had a Logitech g613 wireless mechanical keyboard that shit was nice. Especially during online arguments 馃槄
Mine is from a brand I don't even remember, but what I like about it is that it's a split keyboard, meaning that I can space out my hands as much as I want. Similar to pic related:

ducklinkz

ducklinkz

loser 101
Jan 13, 2024
I just recently found out about keyboard aspies lmao. I didn't know there was a whole subculture around it 馃ぃ. Got to be one of the most incel hobbies besides speed running 馃槀
never said i liked making keyboards you dork im just making one because i need a new one

Disorder

Disorder

Born2Lose
Nov 29, 2020
Constantly regretting not forking out a little more for a KB with hall effect switches personally

Activity
So far there's no one here