NEET longevity

ZZebra786

ZZebra786

NEET COMMANDER
May 6, 2023
How long do you think you can be neet for? we know a lot of users will leave eventually do to 'ascending' or getting a job. how much more time do you think you'll be a neet-cel? and be honest.

Brother Wagecuck

Brother Wagecuck

Work and Pray
Nov 28, 2020
depends if i crave in to pressure
depends on if i crave in to internal feelings
depends on if i can get money elsewhere

depends depends

but i will try thats for damn sure as long as i can as long as it serves me well

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
It can be any moment when I'm done neeting, if I can figure out a way to make money online using AI
Ask AI how to use IT specifically to make money online? As if what would IT do AS an AI? ID love to get the answer! Would be comedy gold

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Online work is still work, no matter how passive you may think it is. Anything that is not dividends is still work. You're only truly NEET if you love off the government or an automated system.
I agree. If you have a job at home that still means it's taking away from your coping time. If you are consistently taking time out your day to give up unpaid copes you are not neet.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Ask AI how to use IT specifically to make money online? As if what would IT do AS an AI? ID love to get the answer! Would be comedy gold
I asked chatgpt to tell me ways to make money using AI art, and using it to write scripts for youtube videos on topics I'm interested in. It gave some pretty good advice, but now I think it's even better because some new updates came out. I need to try it again and see how much it improved. I'm also thinking of going back to school and use AI to help me write essays.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
I asked chatgpt to tell me ways to make money using AI art, and using it to write scripts for youtube videos on topics I'm interested in. It gave some pretty good advice, but now I think it's even better because some new updates came out. I need to try it again and see how much it improved. I'm also thinking of going back to school and use AI to help me write essays.
No you misunderstand. How would an AI frame the question for itself, word for word, so like a simulation onto another simulation. But in words, AI on AI action.

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
How long do you think you can be neet for? we know a lot of users will leave eventually do to 'ascending' or getting a job. how much more time do you think you'll be a neet-cel? and be honest.
Hard to say for sure I'm being pressured by my parents to give an answer to the question 'what do you want to do in life'. There are a couple of scenarios.
1) A few months and off to wageying
2) A few months and off to studymaxxing getting dat master's degree
3) BEST CASE SCENARIO if i'll be able to persuade them to support me for 1 year straight and then I'll studymaxx :feelscute:

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
Depends; if I pass my retake exam in a few weeks I'll be able to pursue a useless low-effort degree and get paid doing it for a couple more years. After that who knows what happens.
Should I fail I'd hop right into unemployment subsidies and become a true neet until my dying breath :feelscomfy:

P

proton11

NEET
May 18, 2023
It'll probably go on for another 10, maybe 20 max, years, until my mother dies, then it's homelessness. I read somewhere that most homeless don't survive past 70, so that's some good news.

General Alek

General Alek

Autism is God
Nov 29, 2023
yeah ive worried about that

they say being a neet is bad for your health

U

UK_mental

NEET
Nov 28, 2023
realistically forever.

Not sure if I will want to but I will never wagecuck for some dead end job. So either a business or career but I dont care at all about that now

Activity
So far there's no one here