LOL Neet trait: not coming out of your room while having family over for the holidays

subpar

subpar

Future Wagecuck
Dec 13, 2020
You already know they’re ask you dumbass questions like:
“Hey how’s life going?”
“Have you been looking for a job lately?”
“I know a guy that works at amazon, they’ll hire anybody”
“When do you think you’ll move out on your own?”

It’s all so tiresome

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
I can relate. For me, it's things like asking about my exams, and how my studies are going and if I made any friends or if I'm going to do anything cool and sometimes about girls.

Aedra

Aedra

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
I can relate. For me, it's things like asking about my exams, and how my studies are going and if I made any friends or if I'm going to do anything cool and sometimes about girls.
How do you answer all those questions?

subpar

subpar

Future Wagecuck
Dec 13, 2020
I don’t mind those questions but after awhile of answering the same way over and over it gets a bit annoying and obvious

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
How do you answer all those questions?
1) I tell them that they're done, they're ongoing, or when they'll be happening, depending on the date of the exams
2) "Fine"
3) "Yes" + throw in a one sentence long description of something we recently did together
4) Laugh and act like it's a joke

subpar

subpar

Future Wagecuck
Dec 13, 2020
1) I tell them that they're done, they're ongoing, or when they'll be happening, depending on the date of the exams
2) "Fine"
3) "Yes" + throw in a one sentence long description of something we recently did together
Another good default is “I’m working on it but since covid I can’t do much” easy cop out

bloomedwengts

bloomedwengts

:3
Dec 7, 2020
2) "Fine"
The art of responding to everything with 4

jaded jabble

jaded jabble

NEET
Nov 30, 2020
I mostly say hi and go upstairs; i say hi when i have to, the sad thing im not even neet

Activity
So far there's no one here