Discussion Neetantics 1 - What keeps this forum safe

frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Such deceit, such mischief hsssssk
Sep 9, 2022
Today we will be discussing what keeps this forum civil and rather peaceful.

We will use incels.is as a baseline given its a sister forum to this. People who identify as incels often have neurotic traits. For a start they have a strong sense of jealously, and also a strong sense of paranoia. This translates into constantly looking for larpers and getting angry at other people for having things they desire. Now of course there are moderate incels who are chill, but the other portion are very neurotic. The incel who is like this will then signal about how much of a victim they are in order to achieve social status in their group. They will almost "larp" if you say about how bad their life is or how they are ugly to a point of lying and exaggeration. Due to paranoia in their mind everyone else is larping so why shouldn't they? They see themselves as a victim so they have a right to larp. Another trait is paranoia which means constantly looking out for potential threats. It explains their obsession with IncelTear as they view them as a threat even though its just a random subreddit.

Many incels just like left leaning folk have an underdeveloped amygdala which means they can't process emotions correctly. If they see an anime profile picture they will become enraged by how cute it is due to the lack of ability to process this emotion. There are reports of leftists punching stuff when they see cute things. Anime profile pictures trigger them to the point of rage. You can see this phenomenon on the site.

This explains their vote to remove female avatars because half the forum are unable to emotionally process it. Essentially the anime avatars take away from their neurotic nature.

The next issue with incels.is is lack of images. On braincels you had to have a 3 digit iq in order to post good quality memes. People who would link a video with some rapper and say it was "black pilled" would just be ignored. You couldn't leverage your social status much on braincels either due to the anonymous nature of the forum. This stopped these underdeveloped amygdala posters from posting much there. There was a barrier of entry to post there. Maybe these people would go there for the memes but not participate in the culture. The issue with incels.is is it attracts neurotic people by its nature and these people are too dumb to post anything. They start to label actual "Black pillers" as low iq and attempt to get them banned on discord etc. This is because they can't understand the black pill fully due to their personality types. They only understand socializing, being paranoid and dark triad. They often don't make threads but instead post blue pilled replies on them or try to get people banned via discord.

The reason incels.is has become low iq is because these users have not been checked and bad moderation has essentially banned all the good users for bullshit reasons. You can see this in the mod hierarchy, essentially soy pseudo intellectuals that have nothing much to do with the old incel community. They are a result of the large group of neurotic people that join these sites using their social power to promote these mods to these positions.

Many of these banned users migrate to looksmax but they are not looksmaxxers so it ruins the site. Incels don't belong on lookism spaces as thats for attractive men looking to gain extra psl not neurotic people. Lookism boards always have a few years of success, then incels join and the looksmaxxers go to discord or private chat rooms to discuss their goals. This has lead in a decline of threads on looksmax also as too many incels who should be on incels.is but are banned are migrating there. Theres also an argument to be made that due to mainstream attention there has been an influx of normies there.

The reason Neets.net is a good place to be is because these types of users are not attracted to comfy places with lots of anime pictures. This forum is basically just guys chilling out and sharing cool stories, movies, books etc. as we are united by being "neets" instead of a victim culture. Its much more proactive and this is what these neurotic incels can't stand. This place will always be like that because the nature of the forum doesn't allow that kind of culture to emerge.

Last edited:
anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
The reason we're such a good community is that we don't actually exist. We're all in your head. You have been talking to yourself this whole time.

For the past year, you have been in a coma. Wake up, Neo. Your family loves you, they miss you so much. You must fight this illusion, you must wake up.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
Spot on.
This place will always be like that because the nature of the forum doesn't allow that kind of culture to emerge.
Don't be so sure about this. Recent changes are making me worry, MASTA might go full Kristallnacht on us and purge the current userbase to mold this place into something that resembles looksmax/incels.

Last edited:
frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
Don't be so sure about this. Recent changes are making me worry, MASTA might go full Kristallnacht on us and purge the current userbase and mold this place into something that resembles looksmax/incels.
It could happen but I doubt it. The only way that would happen would be if he allowed women to post here or tried to make this place mainstream which I don't see happening given its association with the other forums. I think this place was created solely for keeping an eye on people like us otherwise we would have nowhere else to go. I wouldn't be surprised if people are studying our behavior as their job.

Last edited:
KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
MASTA might go full Kristallnacht on us and purge the current userbase and mold this place into something that resembles looksmax/incels.
The most interesting posts (by @Toki @Vladislav de Geso @AnalAndro) are already purged and hidden in tranny janny dungeons, while every one of @THE NEWer HONKLER's low-effort shitposts remain up. The egirl impersonator said that none of their published posts at time of ban broke forum rules but they were scrubbed for other reasons. The conspiracy runs deep.

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
The most interesting posts (by @Toki @Vladislav de Geso @AnalAndro) are already purged and hidden in tranny janny dungeons, while every one of @THE NEWer HONKLER's low-effort shitposts remain up. The egirl impersonator said that none of their published posts at time of ban broke forum rules but they were scrubbed for other reasons. The conspiracy runs deep.
Reminder how they always (at least on incels) said that our accounts and messages can't be completely deleted because it would break old threads and shit, yet these got completely scrubbed. Truly fascinating.

T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Today we will be discussing what keeps this forum civil and rather peaceful.

We will use incels.is as a baseline given its a sister forum to this. People who identify as incels often have neurotic traits. For a start they have a strong sense of jealously, and also a strong sense of paranoia. This translates into constantly looking for larpers and getting angry at other people for having things they desire. Now of course there are moderate incels who are chill, but the other portion are very neurotic. The incel who is like this will then signal about how much of a victim they are in order to achieve social status in their group. They will almost "larp" if you say about how bad their life is or how they are ugly to a point of lying and exaggeration. Due to paranoia in their mind everyone else is larping so why shouldn't they? They see themselves as a victim so they have a right to larp. Another trait is paranoia which means constantly looking out for potential threats. It explains their obsession with IncelTear as they view them as a threat even though its just a random subreddit.

Many incels just like left leaning folk have an underdeveloped amygdala which means they can't process emotions correctly. If they see an anime profile picture they will become enraged by how cute it is due to the lack of ability to process this emotion. There are reports of leftists punching stuff when they see cute things. Anime profile pictures trigger them to the point of rage. You can see this phenomenon on the site.

This explains their vote to remove female avatars because half the forum are unable to emotionally process it. Essentially the anime avatars take away from their neurotic nature.

The next issue with incels.is is lack of images. On braincels you had to have a 3 digit iq in order to post good quality memes. People who would link a video with some rapper and say it was "black pilled" would just be ignored. You couldn't leverage your social status much on braincels either due to the anonymous nature of the forum. This stopped these underdeveloped amygdala posters from posting much there. There was a barrier of entry to post there. Maybe these people would go there for the memes but not participate in the culture. The issue with incels.is is it attracts neurotic people by its nature and these people are too dumb to post anything. They start to label actual "Black pillers" as low iq and attempt to get them banned on discord etc. This is because they can't understand the black pill fully due to their personality types. They only understand socializing, being paranoid and dark triad. They often don't make threads but instead post blue pilled replies on them or try to get people banned via discord.

The reason incels.is has become low iq is because these users have not been checked and bad moderation has essentially banned all the good users for bullshit reasons. You can see this in the mod hierarchy, essentially soy pseudo intellectuals that have nothing much to do with the old incel community. They are a result of the large group of neurotic people that join these sites using their social power to promote these mods to these positions.

Many of these banned users migrate to looksmax but they are not looksmaxxers so it ruins the site. Incels don't belong on lookism spaces as thats for attractive men looking to gain extra psl not neurotic people. Lookism boards always have a few years of success, then incels join and the looksmaxxers go to discord or private chat rooms to discuss their goals. This has lead in a decline of threads on looksmax also as too many incels who should be on incels.is but are banned are migrating there. Theres also an argument to be made that due to mainstream attention there has been an influx of normies there.

The reason Neets.net is a good place to be is because these types of users are not attracted to comfy places with lots of anime pictures. This forum is basically just guys chilling out and sharing cool stories, movies, books etc. as we are united by being "neets" instead of a victim culture. Its much more proactive and this is what these neurotic incels can't stand. This place will always be like that because the nature of the forum doesn't allow that kind of culture to emerge.
very high IQ analysis, but i think it's a matter of time, until barbarians will appear at the gates.
Most barbarians operate on a primitivistic level, typing something into the google search box is outside of their capabilities.
This is why they hang out on feudalistic platforms like reddit, or other known sites.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
Reminder how they always (at least on incels) said that our accounts and messages can't be completely deleted because it would break old threads and shit, yet these got completely scrubbed. Truly fascinating.
Also @yarou's threads were removed, but not his replies in other users' threads. He was permaband for being an alt, though that doesn't explain the scrubbing. Very sus.

D

dungeondragon

Banned
Jan 30, 2023
We aren't here united in hatred or frustration (not to say that NEETs cannot possess these traits, but I'd wager it's uncommon/usually directed towards the self). I'm lethargically calm; unmotivated but somewhat at peace with my lowly position. I desired a forum for which I could communicate infrequently, one whose users were chill and more akin to "normal" people (as normal as we can get on the internet, haha), and for which certain annoying topics that are pervasive on other forums weren't common - I'd say this forum meets that criteria to a good degree. Outsiders can say this forum is too NT or normie - I'd rather be in this sort of relaxing environment than one that is neurotic, depressing. Women, women, women - bloody hell, such a trite subject. Especially for those of us with ASD/have a proclivity to hyperfixate on things. Won't ramble further.

Last edited:
frightfulcel

frightfulcel

Sep 9, 2022
We aren't here united in hatred or frustration (not to say that NEETs cannot possess these traits, but I'd wager it's uncommon/usually directed towards the self). I'm lethargically calm; unmotivated but somewhat at peace with my lowly position. I desired a forum for which I could communicate infrequently, one whose users were chill and more akin to "normal" people (as normal as we can get on the internet, haha), and for which certain annoying topics that are pervasive on other forums weren't common - I'd say this forum meets that criteria to a good degree. Outsiders can say this forum is too NT or normie - I'd rather be in this sort of relaxing environment than one that is neurotic, depressing. Women, women, women - bloody hell, such a trite subject. Especially for those of us with ASD/have a proclivity to hyperfixate on things. Won't ramble further.
My thoughts exactly. Its cortisol inducing and just leads to nowhere.

GeckoBus

GeckoBus

Look away, creep!
May 28, 2023
the nigga that got me banned (Med Amine) had mods scrub his entire post history cuz people called him an infiltrator. Yet mods claim this isnt possible because it would crash the server lmfao.

"i asked marquis to delete my postmaxxing threads since people are doubting me of being an
"infiltrator" or an "alt" here of a previous postmaxxer .”
- Med Amine
source: https://incels.is/threads/this-user-is-homosexual-we-need-to-to-do-something.471423/post-10888037

Arcadicel

Arcadicel

NEET
May 28, 2023
Neets.net doesn't receive constant media attention as a haven for violent mass shooters, which makes it less attractive to edgy teenagers.

micropenis29

micropenis29

NEET
Aug 27, 2022
normies take over every online space

there's no avoiding this

if you've found a comfy community, enjoy it while you can because it won't last

Activity
So far there's no one here