LOL Neetcel trait: your parents lie about you 'working' from home

Based Vampire

Based Vampire

Sleep late, and read trashy books!
Mar 23, 2023
It's funny how my dad tells everyone at work that I'm busy getting my magister's. And my mom tells everyone she knows that I'm supposedly 'working' from home cooking up translations for people online :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's what my parents do instead of telling the truth namely that I've been leeching off them for more than a year now... The funniest thing is they actively disagree and protest when I'm trying to point out how I can't and don't want to socialize with normies because they look down on me as a neetcel and we hardly have anything in common. 'No son, it's not true!' So I said to them: why are you always lying about me being a neet cel then instead of telling the truth? 'To avoid long discussions and endless questions' they say. Well. But can't you connect the dots? Maybe THAT'S the reason I'm not socializing? Because I wanna be comfy and dont want more bullshut into my life?

Gotta love these parents 😍😍😍

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Oct 12, 2023
Absolutely brutal the fact other people here relate to my EXACT same situation
:feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL::feelsLUL:

I'm trying really hard to find a work-from-home job but allah this shit is too fucking hard, companies keep ghosting me.

Zangano1

Zangano1

wagie
Dec 28, 2020
My parents try to convince themselves that I cant find a job because of the state of the economy

Activity
So far there's no one here