Neetgodamus

seji

seji

NEET
Nov 7, 2021
Neetgodamus was an unusual man, he could be found by day preaching in the markets of Greece his disdain for the modern order and especially his disdain for working. Debating the working men who would pass by and hear of his laments and engaging in conversations with the crowds of people who would take interest to his passionate speech, there was no question he was a peculiar character.

His usual crowd were the young men of Greece who by the many in their own ways have found themselves to be the outcasts and the shunned and misunderstood of society. They found a sort of comradery with the man, a man quite wise in his years but with a passion fitting of a young hoplite for his unusual beliefs.

9AAF256A 9D87 45EF 8CBF 1AB4363391DA

NG: “Behold your ears to me young sons of the virgin forests, hear my cries to you. A man shant be caught working a day in his life, for what, if he does not in appearance blend in with the common folk or by character mesh with the common order of things.”

“And hear ye to you all who seeketh love like schoolboys in the markets, you lust for tainted wine, for the average of woman of Greece are unpure and deflowered” Cried Looksmaximus, a dark faced fellow who hailed from the regions where men shit on streets and the cow was beheld in the same way Zeus was.

“BOOOOO” the crowd yelled and looksmaximus was swiftly pelted with a hundred rocks from his fellow listeners.

NG: “Do not cast a stone if you have never even bedded a woman before in thou life. Have mercy on the brown faced youth. You all are here to listen and discuss because you too don’t mesh with the common way of things? Have empathy for his plight.”

“If men who have fallen away from the common life shan’t not work or mingle with the common man than what is he to do? How shall he survive?” Shouted Haruhimarabi, a town guard who took pleasure in debating and ridiculing the participants of neetgodimus’s spectacle.

NG: “I say to you haruhimarabi it is the duty of the state to take care of the affairs of the downtrodden, outcasted, and shunned. It is a compassion that is a just afforded one, an understanding of nature that not all men are created equally. You may see it that you are above every man here because of your sworn oath and duties, but the way I see it you worketh for free. You are but a piece in a large puzzle who’s player has no knowledge of even your very existence. You’re only quality is that you fit in. What can be said by you to the unfit of men among us here? This is a spectacle that you and the like of common men cannot understand. Only when you are cast out and forgotten may you even begin to sympathize.”

Haruhimarabi grew red in the face with embarrassment as the crowd cheered for neetgodimus. He left at once to the acropolis, with a plan in mind to tell of neetgodimus’s revolutionary ideals to Master, the towns head administrator and military chief.

Haruhi: “my Lord, there is a man in the markets by the name of Neetgodamus. He preaches to the youth of Greece the divide between the casts. He preaches sloth to the mentally and socially vulnerable. He is a danger to the common order. Also my lord I have not received payment for my duties again, both these issues I take up to you with the greatest of seriousness.”

Master: “I have heard of neetgodamus. He is a thorn in the side of only the mothers and fathers of the unruly. He hath no real influence on the common order, what say you of great seriousness?”

Haruhimarabi: “My lord, you do not understand. Not only does he preach sloth, but he slanders the very values of the state itself. He claims it is the states duty to care for the lazy and the ill and burdened. Surely a small matter now, but one I fear will grow to be a thorn in the side of every normal and common man in the future.”

Master: “I see in your face you feel very strongly of the matter. If he is truly a poisoner of the youth then see to it in your own way that he is removed swiftly from the common places of this great state.

“Yes my lord” Haruhimarabi said with a sly grin.

To be continued…

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Neetgodamus was an unusual man, he could be found by day preaching in the markets of Greece his disdain for the modern order and especially his disdain for working. Debating the working men who would pass by and hear of his laments and engaging in conversations with the crowds of people who would take interest to his passionate speech, there was no question he was a peculiar character.

His usual crowd were the young men of Greece who by the many in their own ways have found themselves to be the outcasts and the shunned and misunderstood of society. They found a sort of comradery with the man, a man quite wise in his years but with a passion fitting of a young hoplite for his unusual beliefs.

View attachment 46442

NG: “Behold your ears to me young sons of the virgin forests, hear my cries to you. A man shant be caught working a day in his life, for what, if he does not in appearance blend in with the common folk or by character mesh with the common order of things.”

“And hear ye to you all who seeketh love like schoolboys in the markets, you lust for tainted wine, for the average of woman of Greece are unpure and deflowered” Cried Looksmaximus, a dark faced fellow who hailed from the regions where men shit on streets and the cow was beheld in the same way Zeus was.

“BOOOOO” the crowd yelled and looksmaximus was swiftly pelted with a hundred rocks from his fellow listeners.

NG: “Do not cast a stone if you have never even bedded a woman before in thou life. Have mercy on the brown faced youth. You all are here to listen and discuss because you too don’t mesh with the common way of things? Have empathy for his plight.”

“If men who have fallen away from the common life shan’t not work or mingle with the common man than what is he to do? How shall he survive?” Shouted Haruhimarabi, a town guard who took pleasure in debating and ridiculing the participants of neetgodimus’s spectacle.

NG: “I say to you haruhimarabi it is the duty of the state to take care of the affairs of the downtrodden, outcasted, and shunned. It is a compassion that is a just afforded one, an understanding of nature that not all men are created equally. You may see it that you are above every man here because of your sworn oath and duties, but the way I see it you worketh for free. You are but a piece in a large puzzle who’s player has no knowledge of even your very existence. You’re only quality is that you fit in. What can be said by you to the unfit of men among us here? This is a spectacle that you and the like of common men cannot understand. Only when you are cast out and forgotten may you even begin to sympathize.”

Haruhimarabi grew red in the face with embarrassment as the crowd cheered for neetgodimus. He left at once to the acropolis, with a plan in mind to tell of neetgodimus’s revolutionary ideals to Master, the towns head administrator and military chief.

Haruhi: “my Lord, there is a man in the markets by the name of Neetgodamus. He preaches to the youth of Greece the divide between the casts. He preaches sloth to the mentally and socially vulnerable. He is a danger to the common order. Also my lord I have not received payment for my duties again, both these issues I take up to you with the greatest of seriousness.”

Master: “I have heard of neetgodamus. He is a thorn in the side of only the mothers and fathers of the unruly. He hath no real influence on the common order, what say you of great seriousness?”

Haruhimarabi: “My lord, you do not understand. Not only does he preach sloth, but he slanders the very values of the state itself. He claims it is the states duty to care for the lazy and the ill and burdened. Surely a small matter now, but one I fear will grow to be a thorn in the side of every normal and common man in the future.”

Master: “I see in your face you feel very strongly of the matter. If he is truly a poisoner of the youth then see to it in your own way that he is removed swiftly from the common places of this great state.

To be continued…

"let them have hood cake ngga" :feelsugh:

Neetgodamus

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020

View attachment 46442

To be continued…
Very impressive writing skills :feelsok:

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
how is neetgod anyway? guy needs a hug tbh. neetgod, if you read this, hope you're doing ok(no homo, obviously). i know this isn't reddit, but i'd like to see a neetgod ama. he's older, maybe he can provide some insight into neetdom that the youngers could benefit from.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
how is neetgod anyway? guy needs a hug tbh. neetgod, if you read this, hope you're doing ok(no homo, obviously). i know this isn't reddit, but i'd like to see a neetgod ama. he's older, maybe he can provide some insight into neetdom that the youngers could benefit from.
I'm alive is all I can say my sweet innocent child.:feelsuhuh: Have you red the neets hand guide? by yours truly. I'd be happy to answer any neet questions you may have my son. :feelsok:

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I'm alive is all I can say my sweet child. Have you red the neets hand guide by yours truly. I'd be happy to answer any neet questions you may have my son. :feelsok:
okay, i'll start.

1. how old are you?
2. how long have you been neet?
3. how do you fund yourself and your lifestyle?
4. what role do you think degeneracy has had in your life?
5. why the animosity towards your family?
( i should add in all fairness that i think you're morally despicable, but maybe i'm misjudging the situation and for what you've been dealt you've done pretty good)
6. have you been diagnosed with a mental illness?
7. do you have any advice to younger neets?
8. anything interesting we should know about you?

that's all dude. make a separate thread for it. like i said, i think you're morally bankrupt, but please heed my call dude.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
okay, i'll start.

1. how old are you?
( i should add in all fairness that i think you're morally despicable, but maybe i'm misjudging the situation and for what you've been dealt you've done pretty good)

that's all dude. make a separate thread for it. like i said, i think you're morally bankrupt, but please heed my call dude.
one more thing, don't give me this sweet chile shit. but please do answer my questions. the fate of the world depends on your answer.

also, one more question:
what led you to neetdom, and what prevents you from leaving it?

answer honestly, or there WILL be consequences.

Last edited:
Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
okay, i'll start.

1. how old are you?

I would answer until you were rude and said "there will be consequences". Why do you think I'm despicable? Give me clear cut examples.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
one more thing, don't give me this sweet chile shit. but please do answer my questions. the fate of the world depends on your answer.

also, one more question:
what led you to neetdom, and what prevents you from leaving it?

answer honestly, or there WILL be consequences.
ok, i was a bit harsh. apologies. i take back whatever you reacted to. still, would you be willing to answer?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
I would answer until you were rude and said "there will be consequences". Why do you think I'm despicable? Give me clear cut explampls?
it's incidental to the conversation, but i would not like this to prevent an answer from you. i think you're an interesting character, but deeply flawed. i still remember when you were quite eager to proudly display your balls to this forum and then say that we were gay or something.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
it's incidental to the conversation, but i would not like this to prevent an answer from you. i think you're an interesting character, but deeply flawed. i still remember when you were quite eager to proudly display your balls to this forum and then say that we were gay or something.
If you don't answer my questions why should I answer yours?

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Thats nice if you to say. I'm starting to get frustrated. Why would I give info to some one who finds me despicable? No answers from me until you answer that.
well, sometimes people have a need to redeem themselves for wrongs committed in the past. I myself am a despicable character, therefore i am a good judge on despicable characters. I have committed terrible wrongs to family, friends, and the world, and i hope through others knowing of my sins my bad example can lead others to reject my ways and embrace something better. perhaps you feel the same in some small way? i digress though. perhaps you would be better known, instead of a neet God, as a neet minor deity?

Last edited:
patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
Thats nice if you to say. I'm starting to get frustrated. Why would I give info to some one who finds me despicable? No answers from me until you answer that.
now neetfriend, i have satisfactorily answered your question. please answer mine. i think we would all be edified by such an action.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
now neetfriend, i have satisfactorily answered your question. please answer mine. i think we would all be edified by such an action.
That answer does not suffice you talked about yourself but not me. The best advice I can give to you is to get your neetbux before the age of 24 you'll get alot more. Make sure it's an invisible disability like a mental diagnosis.

patientfrog

patientfrog

NEET Royalty
Apr 21, 2022
That answer does not suffice you talked about yourself but not me. The best advice I can give to you is to get your neetbux before the age of 24 you'll get alot more. Make sure it's an invisible disability like a mental diagnosis.
i'll begrudgingly accept if you don't want to answer even though i mentioned in an earlier post the answer to your question. i've gotten more from this conversation than you have i'm afraid, and i'll leave it at that.

Activity
So far there's no one here