Comfy NEETs clan in MMOs?

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
Is there an MMO or other multiplayer game everyone here plays where we can form our own little clan and help each other out? I'm sure a few of you play MMOs. We could do it on Ragnarok Online or Mabinogi. That way we don't have to set a time for everyone to come online on a discord but whenever two or more are online we can play together at our own pace. Would be comfy :feelscomfy:

Skoga

Skoga

No one is coming to save you.
Apr 29, 2024
There's no good MMOs on the market rn except ones that have been around for years like FFXIV and Guild Wars and stuff like that. And I'm not interested in playing an old ass game

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
There's no good MMOs on the market rn except ones that have been around for years like FFXIV and Guild Wars and stuff like that. And I'm not interested in playing an old ass game
How about shooters? There's a parkour 3rd person shooter called S4 League that's a lot of fun but I never come across full lobbies

Skoga

Skoga

Apr 29, 2024
How about shooters? There's a parkour 3rd person shooter called S4 League that's a lot of fun but I never come across full lobbies
I hate shooter games never liked them

Skoga

Skoga

Apr 29, 2024

I'm more into mobas, strategy and survival, base building games

Saito

Saito

NEET
Sep 19, 2021
Is there an MMO or other multiplayer game everyone here plays where we can form our own little clan and help each other out? I'm sure a few of you play MMOs. We could do it on Ragnarok Online or Mabinogi. That way we don't have to set a time for everyone to come online on a discord but whenever two or more are online we can play together at our own pace. Would be comfy :feelscomfy:
I'd be down

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
OG games are better doe
modern day games are just about micro troonsactions

Pikabro

Pikabro

NEET
Jan 10, 2024

schizarrE

schizarrE

NEET
Apr 27, 2024
do u play FFXIV
I started playing a few weeks ago. Now i'm 20lvl archer, but I haven't fully mastered the game mechanics yet.
I’m still afraid of social activities, dungeons, cooperation etc. Totally noob...
2024 04 25 21 40 36

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
mmorpg sucks now, greedy dev, streamlined game design, and the toxic community who only cares about meta gaming. The good old days will never be back and there's absolutely no reason why anyone would like to play mmorpg today.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
mmorpg sucks now, greedy dev, streamlined game design, and the toxic community who only cares about meta gaming. The good old days will never be back and there's absolutely no reason why anyone would like to play mmorpg today.
Modern MMORPGs are indeed garbage that's why the ones I suggested are old. Private servers running old long shutdown games do a better job at it than companies. Mabinogi is the only one that kept going with a spirirt instead of turning SOVLLESS. Pretty much any good MMO was from the 2000s and if they go down the corporate trajectory there's always a private server keeping that retro spirit alive. Those are better because they have small but dedicated communities so there's a higher chance we actually come across each other. Some RO servers have no more than 300 players but have been kickin' for decades

NekoRightsActivist

NekoRightsActivist

NEET
Jan 25, 2023
Modern MMORPGs are indeed garbage that's why the ones I suggested are old. Private servers running old long shutdown games do a better job at it than companies. Mabinogi is the only one that kept going with a spirirt instead of turning SOVLLESS. Pretty much any good MMO was from the 2000s and if they go down the corporate trajectory there's always a private server keeping that retro spirit alive. Those are better because they have small but dedicated communities so there's a higher chance we actually come across each other. Some RO servers have no more than 300 players but have been kickin' for decades
I'm quite doubtful if that's still a thing today, tried some maplestory private servers and they are all ruined by meta gaming fags.

クーロ

クーロ

عثمان دان فوديو الثاني
Jan 23, 2024
I'm quite doubtful if that's still a thing today, tried some maplestory private servers and they are all ruined by meta gaming fags.
>MapleStory
The popular ones are still littered by stop-having-fun types, private server or not. The ones with a dedicated fanbase like Phantasy Star Online are more pleasant to play and actually have decent staff working on them. MegaTen online, Flyff, Granado Espada and a few Elsword servers are all plenty fun despite being small villages in terms of players because there's no pretentious fucks ruining it for everyone. They're not as common as they used to be but are still around desu. /VM/ on 4chan has a good catalog on those
Obscure mmos

Stay away from servers that charge real money for anything ingame besides donations. 90% of the time those are run by scammers. Sounds obvious but this happened several times with MapleStory servers I used to play on and some people still fall for it lol

Last edited:
rekamaður

rekamaður

That’s life
Apr 12, 2023
I’m down to make one if you guys play

RageSpike

RageSpike

Involuntary Wageslave (inslave)
Apr 25, 2024
Tree of Savior was good for a while

akame