Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

Atila

Atila

xiǎo bái liǎn / King Vamp
Dec 2, 2020
What does masc have to do with anything just be good looking and make them fall in love then you manipulate them

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What does masc have to do with anything just be good looking and make them fall in love then you manipulate them
You are masc enough to be a pimp dw

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
"Why bother with pimps? So you think you're too good to be a prostitute? You think there aren't people who would want to pay for sex with these "most masc" men? You think you're gonna be one of the "most masc"? You probably see women and feminine men as lesser beings made to be exploited. If I was inclined towards sex work, I sure as shit wouldn't get you involved in any capacity."

K

Kevin Logan

NEET
Sep 22, 2021
"Why bother with pimps? So you think you're too good to be a prostitute? You think there aren't people who would want to pay for sex with these "most masc" men? You think you're gonna be one of the "most masc"? You probably see women and feminine men as lesser beings made to be exploited. If I was inclined towards sex work, I sure as shit wouldn't get you involved in any capacity."
>I hope it’s a very sick forum game RP, because else you’re the scum of the earth. And I hope these female members leave your forum, since you view them only as sexual toys.

Activity
So far there's no one here