Depression Neets.net has taken heavy casualties this year.

• Thread starter PointOfNoReturn
  • Start date
PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Pneuma
Jun 11, 2022
So far we’ve had @incelkingkong @Neetgod @Disturbed1 @johan @anon1822fourthacc and @IGiveUp voluntarily leave the forum. @WeebHunter3000 @Kevin Logan @Nameless_sunflower and @ZZebra786 received the ban hammer. This forum is like a battle royale with players either dropping out or getting killed off. I wonder who will be gone before the year is out.
IMG 6247

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
So far we’ve had @incelkingkong @Neetgod @Disturbed1 @johan @anon1822fourthacc and @IGiveUp voluntarily leave the forum. @WeebHunter3000 @Kevin Logan @Nameless_sunflower and @ZZebra786 received the ban hammer. This forum is like a battle royale with players either dropping out or getting killed off. I wonder who will be gone before the year is out.
View attachment 97493
heavy losses to the forum those were the main guys

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
@Fabio is gone too

barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
Well, this site is soon gonna die, it started to grow when i joined, but then users got bored of asking their favorite colors. There is a new site created on november 18 that has like 27 users on average, it was created because some users were angry at the incels.is mods. The way i see it is that this is paradigm change from the blackpill to the whitepill because of the behavioral sink, incels.is will soon die and will get replaced with that new secret forum i can't mention here.

About neets.net, his site was never a whitepill forum, it was a blackpill forum, this site needs to die and a whitepill site needs to take it's place.

For some reason the users of both forums hate master more and more everyday.

Last edited:
barcamgtow

barcamgtow

Asentientheterodroidsexual Monk-mode mgtow
May 17, 2023
Well, this site is soon gonna die, it started to grow when i joined, but the users got bored of asking their favorite colors. There is a new site created on november 18 that has like 27 users on average, it was created because some users were angry at the incels.is mods. The way i see it is that this is paradigm change from the blackpill to the whitepill because of the behavioral sink, incels.is will soon die and will get replaced with that new secret site i can't mention here.

About neets.net, his site was never a white forum, it was a blackpill forum, this site needs to die and a whitepill site needs to take it's place.

For some reason the users of both forums hate master more and more everyday.
There is no way to revive or stop this forum from dying, even if i became a mod and did all the things i promised, it wouldn't work, the word "neet" is an unclean word used by incels and blackpillers, this word and forum will die with them soon because of the behavioral sink making all men mgtows.

Last edited:
Activity
So far there's no one here