New AVI

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Hello fellow Neets, I have decided on an new AVI for my profile. As you will see, it is a shot of the great leader Optimus Prime pointing at his fellow Autobots to do the right thing, as many younger Autobots like the well know Bumblebee will always fuck up the plan. In the 1986 movie (shoutout to @CelticTruecel ) Optimus died after a fight with the evil Megatron. He then opened his chest and provided what is called the "Spark", thereby through his death allowing the Autobots to defeat the evil Decepticons. May my nikka Optimus grace the heavens and hopefully spread his leadership towards those in peril, just like what we need right now in these dark times.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Free all banned users

My Nikka, you have posted a vid of the Micheal Bay transformers, which does not follow the official canon of the original series, kind of like how Disney fucked up Star Wars.

I respect you and I think you are too young to know the original anime of the Transformers cartoon. Once you watch the original, you will be disgusted by these so called movies. As I mentioned the actual film killed Optimus, this is why many do not like the actual movie.

Fun fact Leneord Nemoy (Spock from the original Star Trek) did voices in this film, as did many well known Hollywood actors.

Thank you for giving me an updoot though my nikka @Atila.

Optimus

Optimus

NEET
Jan 8, 2022
Finally an avi

Hahahah yea, the funny thing is that I have watched your posts, and that AVI you have of the bored guy just holding his hand on his face encapsulates your posts quite well. I always think you are just in Eastern Europe, wageslaving and bored with life while posting. If you must go through this, much like @anon1822 , then much respect to you brother.

I just hope I will not be deleted by those in power rn. Shit is ugly and scary as phuck.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Hello fellow Neets, I have decided on an new AVI for my profile. As you will see, it is a shot of the great leader Optimus Prime pointing at his fellow Autobots to do the right thing, as many younger Autobots like the well know Bumblebee will always fuck up the plan. In the 1986 movie (shoutout to @CelticTruecel ) Optimus died after a fight with the evil Megatron. He then opened his chest and provided what is called the "Spark", thereby through his death allowing the Autobots to defeat the evil Decepticons. May my nikka Optimus grace the heavens and hopefully spread his leadership towards those in peril, just like what we need right now in these dark times.
Nobody likes you glowie kick rocks

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Your new avie is fucking stupid you might as well have aatcm as your new avi :feelsugh:

what are you going to do now play with your toys in the bath tub while your mommy shampoos your hair while you shit post you weirdo. :feelsugh:

I loved you in silence of the lambs bro I would definitely cast you as a cereal killer no doubt :feelsugh:

Is too bad you could of been my new Shinny cuckold I get to abuse but instead your just going to get abused until your mommy isn't going to be able to save you from falling from your high chair you cunt. It's so over for you ngl :feelsugh:

Asylum Patient

Asylum Patient

I want money
May 13, 2021
A bit off topic but I just wanted to confess that I never liked any Transformer movies. I believe they are all extremely overrated garbage. Never watched the cartoon tough, maybe its thousand times better.

Activity
So far there's no one here