Dec 4, 2020
On track to have more sub forums than active users
Homuru1

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
Hello all,

I have created a new subforum called "The Basement," similar to spam sections on other forums. It will be a private subforum for those that just want to post with few restrictions. The new section is a private section, which means you have to register to see it.
Step 1) Ban spam/troll/harassment posts
Step 2) Make another forum to allow spam/troll/harassment posts

If we can dicuss anime in the basement, and the anime subforum, and we can harass users in the basement, logic dictates that we must be able to harass users in the normal subforums too.

Infinity

Infinity

NEET
Apr 9, 2022

If we can dicuss anime in the basement, and the anime subforum, and we can harass users in the basement, logic dictates that we must be able to harass users in the normal subforums too.

Yeah the basement is made redundant with the other changes. It's been removed.

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021

Yeah the basement is made redundant with the other changes. It's been removed.
this is why we can't have foids on places like neets.me and incels.is - admin joined less than two weeks ago and already simping for a hole.

milkistermoo

milkistermoo

NEET
Dec 2, 2020
this is why we can't have foids on places like neets.me and incels.is - admin joined less than two weeks ago and already simping for a hole.
I am not a hole

impale

impale

NEET
Nov 27, 2020
dont mind me just needed to be the last reply in this thread cuz I couldn't bear seeing milkis avatar on front page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
So far there's no one here