Comfy new neetcel hobby: making alcohol

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I never knew making alcohol could be so easy :yay: :yay: I've been making mead and prison alcohol for fun, both are insanely easy and cheap, you can learn in like 5 mins how to do both. I think I'm going to make beer and sake next month. Any brewers here :feelskek: :feelskek: look at how easy it is

IMG 20230603 165334

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc hoes
Jun 11, 2022
Do you have a favorite moonshine recipe? :feelskek:
Hi. I don’t own a distillery so I make it on a glass stove top with a 3 gallon cooker. I will list the recipe I have written down, can’t remember the site I got it from

add one gallon of apple juice, one gallon of apple cider

2 cups of granulated sugar, 2 cups of brown sugar

thrown in cinnamon sticks, usually a half dozen

1 pinch of apple pie spice

1 bottle of 190 proof everclear

1 bottle of vodka

After I pour into jars and add cinnamon stick to each one

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
Wow Lain, it's you! You're back!

Do you happen to know of any new ways of making money online? Preferably something shady, like hacking or phishing or scamming so it's easy money.

I mean big money, like thousands.

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
Wow Lain, it's you! You're back!

Do you happen to know of any new ways of making money online? Preferably something shady, like hacking or phishing or scamming so it's easy money.

I mean big money, like thousands.
I haven't been scamming or doing anything shady recently, though I have found that there's a huge markup potential in somewhat rare books on eBay that one could exploit with some minor effort recently. There's many authors that have zero books on eBay of them, you can find their books on other sites through bookfinder incredibly cheap. Because there's zero listings on eBay of the author, you can make a listing for the book at 3x+ the price on other websites. Maybe there's some type of program out there to scrape and auto list? If not, it still could be worth doing with a bit of work going through goodreads + making countless listings on eBay.

I bought a book for $30 from AbeBooks and flipped for $160 through an eBay listing.

Robtical

Robtical

NEET
Nov 26, 2020
Here's something halal and healthy you can make in less than 2 minutes.

This drink has zero calories and makes you stop feeling hungry. I drink it after my last meal so I can be ready to fast. You can have as many as you want because it's zero calories, but the most I made in a day were 4 or 5.

- One can of sparkling water
- half a teaspoon of ginger powder
- two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- two tablespoons of monkfruit/erythritol

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
What are the chances of your rig exploding?
No chance, I believe, since I've been degassing it relatively frequently. If I didn't it could potentially do this:

Isn't there a risk of methanol production or is that overblown?
I've never heard of this risk or heard of anyone mentioning this, after some googlefu, it seems like methanol is in small quantities in practically every alcoholic beverage, the antidote for consuming a lot of methanol is ethanol, for these reasons (which I just learned). It seems to be a non-problem by brewers looking around, the quantities even if one tried to minmax it would still be low and counteracted by ethanol.

>Methanol (CH3OH) is a poison, not because of what it does to the body itself, but because the enzyme alcohol dehydrogenase oxidizes it to formaldehyde, CH2O, which is a potent poison. A treatment of methanol poisoning is to give the patient ethanol, CH3CH2OH.

"In competitive inhibition, a molecule similar to the substrate but unable to be acted on by the enzyme competes with the substrate for the active site. Because of the presence of the inhibitor, fewer active sites are available to act on the substrate. But since the enzyme's overall structure is unaffected by the inhibitor, it is still able to catalyze the reaction on substrate molecules that do bind to an active site. Note that since the inhibitor and substrate bind at the same site, competitive inhibition can be overcome simply by raising the substrate concentration."

From what I've read on brewing forums, the worst case scenario for a mead maker is that the mead turns into vinegar OR it'll just taste bad. You'll only make a toxic brew if you were using toxic ingredients, or so it's been said. I've still got a lot to googlefu and I'm half asleep writing this post :feelsok: it's like $20 for all the equipment + $10 for the honey + $1 for the yeast. Once you have the equipment, the only cost is the honey + yeast. $11 per gallon of mead. Pretty cheap if I fuck it up somehow to try again.

Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
I've made mead before, shit was so good better than anything you could buy at the store.

Do you buy specific yeast strains or use regular bread yeast?
D-47 is the yeast strain that's been shilled to me the most, it's very hard to fuck up supposedly and has a high alcohol tolerance (15% ABV) not every yeast I believe can handle as much alcohol or ferment in a wide range of temperature.

I'm still a beginner so I can't say too much on what the ideal yeast would be, I have a book on mead making that I'll study tomorrow properly :feelscomfy: sleep time for a neetcel. How long did you age your mead?

SpacersChoice

SpacersChoice

It's not the best choice, its spacers choice
Apr 16, 2023
D-47 is the yeast strain that's been shilled to me the most, it's very hard to fuck up supposedly and has a high alcohol tolerance (15% ABV) not every yeast I believe can handle as much alcohol or ferment in a wide range of temperature.

I'm still a beginner so I can't say too much on what the ideal yeast would be, I have a book on mead making that I'll study tomorrow properly :feelscomfy: sleep time for a neetcel. How long did you age your mead?
I aged my mead for a month

Granite Warlock

Granite Warlock

NEET
Apr 5, 2021
I don't drink alcohol so I'm more interested in making kombucha or tepache. Too lazy to actually do it though.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I never knew making alcohol could be so easy :yay: :yay: I've been making mead and prison alcohol for fun, both are insanely easy and cheap, you can learn in like 5 mins how to do both. I think I'm going to make beer and sake next month. Any brewers here :feelskek: :feelskek: look at how easy it is

View attachment 73113

View attachment 73114

Gfoh we all know you drink bud light you traitor. How's that basket weaving degree working for you Kirsten. You never even botherd to read the ten cuck stories I wrote about you did you nigger.

Last edited:
Lain

Lain

NEET
Jul 19, 2021
IMG 20230607 012450

Started two more batches :feelsthumb: one has 30oz of blackberries + 3lbs of honey in it, other has 2.5lbs of honey in it and 12.5oz of pure maple syrup :feelskek: I had to make more headspace in the blackberry one since it started overflowing. Foam produced by fermentation literally started overflowing onto my floor, the CO2 being produced was trying to escape out and pushing my brew with it. Think this is it for my mead making activities this month, at max I'll make a 4th batch when I get more free honey.

Activity
So far there's no one here