Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
Black Lagoon
black lagoon smoking GIF

F

Flowe4

NEET
Dec 27, 2022
What kind of themes seem interesting to you?
I am not sure what in particular i want to see but I will list what I stay away from

I hate these types:

Isekai
Action
any of the super popular ones like Dragon ball, naruto, MHA, one punch man, bleach etc...

I enjoy something that is not childish i guess.
i enjoy something that has an in depth universe with maps of it and history to it as well

(sorry for my bad typing I'm not good at this)

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022
I am not sure what in particular i want to see but I will list what I stay away from

I hate these types:

Isekai
Action
any of the super popular ones like Dragon ball, naruto, MHA, one punch man, bleach etc...

i enjoy something that has an in depth universe with maps of it and history to it as well

oh

AI-cel

AI-cel

Hikkikomori
Dec 8, 2022

I hate these types:

Isekai
Action

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020

I hate these types:

Isekai
Action

Welcome to NHK - quintessential neet anime. It's a popular one but not like the ones you listed.

F

Flowe4

NEET
Dec 27, 2022
Welcome to NHK - quintessential neet anime. It's a popular one but not like the ones you listed.
i heard of it before discussed on here. I will check that out :)

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
Stein;s Gate
Devil May Cry: The Animated Series (actually really good even as a dub, if you played the games, bc of the good VA)
Oddtaxi
Kakegurui
Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor
Monster

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021

I hate these types:

Isekai
Action

How old are you

KaiserWilhelmll

KaiserWilhelmll

Employed
Sep 3, 2021
18. I hope i didnt seem very young by my typing.
Still young. Just watch whatever you like. You still have half a decade before you start growing out of anime and since you're new to it you'll probably like everything you see.

You can avoid isekai no problem but something is popular doesn't mean its necessarily bad. You won't find much lorefaggotry in anime, try these

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Bleach
HunterxHunter

Activity
So far there's no one here