Depression No contacts/friends to help

Dyinghope

Dyinghope

NEET4Ever
Apr 12, 2022
I could be in some shitty, but stable minimum wage job then at least.

I can't get anything now, I'm being ghosted by a temp fruit seed collector/processor job now also.

So much for leaving the European Union. They'd still rather hire dodgy Bulgarian/Romanian cunts that can't even speak once sentence of English anyway.

Fucking shithole anyway, everywhere is shit, this country is shit. I'm not having any part of it anymore, leave me to fucking rot in my bedroom existing on the miserly NEET pennies! :feelscomfy:

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I could be in some shitty, but stable minimum wage job then at least.

I can't get anything now, I'm being ghosted by a temp fruit seed collector/processor job now also.

So much for leaving the European Union. They'd still rather hire dodgy Bulgarian/Romanian cunts that can't even speak once sentence of English anyway.

Fucking shithole anyway, everywhere is shit, this country is shit. I'm not having any part of it anymore, leave me to fucking rot in my bedroom existing on the miserly NEET pennies! :feelscomfy:
I really don’t understand how those faggots who cannot speak English go to English speaking countries just why

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of Istanbul
Sep 7, 2022
I'll probably rope in the next decade if life is the same. I'm only really staying around for the sake of my elderly mother, who needs more help now and is on her own.
I’ll just drop dead probably , my health is bad

Activity
So far there's no one here