No future

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
I have achieved nothing in the five years since I graduated school. No college degree, have quit three jobs, and have a four year gap in my resume. It is preventing me from ever finding employment. The only jobs I am able to get is some shitty construction or working in a factory, so I decide to LDAR instead. There’s many factors preventing me from ever moving forward. Already a 1/3 of the way through my life with nothing to show for it. I go on cuckbook often and EVERYONE life mogs me. Rotting all day has made me apathetic. I would like to not be a NEET rotting 24/7, but at the same time I don’t want to wageslave. My problem with NEETing is that I have every hour of the day to accomplish something but I go the easiest route, which is lying down and watching everything pass by. It’s like I’m looking up at an insurmountable wall but instead of looking for any way to scale it I’m just LDARing and imagining what it’s like at the top. I’m am too unmotivated to get out of my comfort zone.

And normies have been criticizing and humiliating me more and more for living with parents at 23 :fuk: jfl at faggots dragging me into this gay earth without my consent. I’m just going to kick back and relax till I drop :feelsLSD:
hiei-ghost-fighter.gif

Life sucks being a loser

Alexander

Alexander

Wagie
Nov 26, 2020
I go on instagram sometimes too and it's pretty brutal to see my acquaintances having relationships , travelling , advancing their careers etc while i'm stagnating.

I have a love/hate relationship with neetdom. I think it'll go down as a regret , because i just wasted too much time

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

monstER!
Dec 13, 2020
life sucks anyway and civilization is just a big cope.
some civilizations were literally on par if not worse than nazi germany and they were pretty much living the most hyperstimulated lives ever

roman’s had sex available ALWAYS by having sex slaves. average young roman soldier pretty much lived to fight max and coom, and in most cases they’re too overtrained and organized as an army compared to the low IQ tribes they fought. it’s absolutely crazy how the world changes so much tbh

Freder

Freder

NEET
Apr 16, 2022
I have achieved nothing in the five years since I graduated school. No college degree, have quit three jobs, and have a four year gap in my resume. It is preventing me from ever finding employment. The only jobs I am able to get is some shitty construction or working in a factory, so I decide to LDAR instead. There’s many factors preventing me from ever moving forward. Already a 1/3 of the way through my life with nothing to show for it. I go on cuckbook often and EVERYONE life mogs me. Rotting all day has made me apathetic. I would like to not be a NEET rotting 24/7, but at the same time I don’t want to wageslave. My problem with NEETing is that I have every hour of the day to accomplish something but I go the easiest route, which is lying down and watching everything pass by. It’s like I’m looking up at an insurmountable wall but instead of looking for any way to scale it I’m just LDARing and imagining what it’s like at the top. I’m am too unmotivated to get out of my comfort zone.

And normies have been criticizing and humiliating me more and more for living with parents at 23 :fuk: jfl at faggots dragging me into this gay earth without my consent. I’m just going to kick back and relax till I drop :feelsLSD:
hiei-ghost-fighter.gif

Life sucks being a loser
The real question is are you receiving neet bucks from govermet?
I would be fine with neeting forever if I had some money

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022

hiei-ghost-fighter.gif

Life sucks being a loser
relatable in the same situation over here bro

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

neet for almost 9 yrs never worked hand atrophy
Dec 12, 2021

hiei-ghost-fighter.gif

Life sucks being a loser
which normies have mocked you for rotting at mummy and daddys house? IRL normshits? brutal tbh

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
When norm roaches make fun of you for living with parents brag to them that you will inherit the house when they still be living in their one bedroom apartment.

N

notnilc

NEET
Oct 14, 2022
When norm roaches make fun of you for living with parents brag to them that you will inherit the house when they still be living in their one bedroom apartment.
I've got an 400k apartment from my parents, I'm already registered in the "land register".

Activity
So far there's no one here