No Human Contact?

anon1822fourthacc

anon1822fourthacc

I want to be the richest man in Laos! I love Laos!
Nov 25, 2022
yeah idc life is shit and boring with or without other humans. At least without them there's less stress. Actually not existing is better than any kind of life so yeah, eternity without human contact ain't that bad prolly

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Gothicc Hoes
Jun 11, 2022
About three days. I need to interact with people irl or I become depressioncel.
I would only do it again if @barcamgtow supplied me with an AI sex bot.

parzurnacs

parzurnacs

Summer vibes 🧃🌞🏖✈️🌊🐳🌻😀
May 12, 2023
Only day of my life where I've been without physically seeing a human was on my birthday in 2021, my parents went to a hotel that weekend because my father had one day more free and they planned it,+ we don't celebrate birthdays so.

It was a coincidence that also that day I got a very bad fever so I was alone and ill on my birthday, one of the worst days of my life because it's only when I'm ill when I really want to have social contact

J

johan

Banned
May 25, 2023
When I was 17 my parents left for vacation alone, so I had 4 weeks of complete solitude :feelscomfy:
Probably the time I was most content with my life since social interactions drain me.

Last edited:
Kpwat

Kpwat

little man
Jun 1, 2023
One week, two different times. One at home, one stranded far away from home. Now I have a few days of no contact left too. I'm an asshole, instead of going home, to visit mom and dad, I prefer to stay alone in my empire.

Activity
So far there's no one here