Raguel

The hardest work is to do nothing
Nov 27, 2020
see it as a.. blessing?🤷

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I probably wouldn't either if I was your in-person friend. I don't wish anyone happy birthday, and I don't care if they do that to me as well. Literally 0 fuxx given.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I probably wouldn't either if I was your in-person friend. I don't wish anyone happy birthday, and I don't care if they do that to me as well. Literally 0 fuxx given.
What about your own mom and dad. They didnt even whish you a happy birthday? Bet you would care. You missed the point on this one. I never made one mention of a friend. But if I did have a close friend who was aware I would be insulted. Your immaturity never ceases to amaze me.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What about your own mom and dad. They didnt even whish you a happy birthday? Bet you would care. You missed the point on this one. I never made one mention of a friend. But if I did have a close friend who was aware I would be insulted. Your immaturity never ceases to amaze me.
No my parents don't wish me happy birthday and I don't even know their birthdays either, and there's no ill feelings because of that.

Also the concept of birthdays has pagan roots. If you are part of an Abrahamic faith and acknowledge birthdays, I would advise you to start fearing god.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
No my parents don't wish me happy birthday and I don't even know their birthdays either, and there's no ill feelings because of that.

Also the concept of birthdays has pagan roots. If you are part of an Abrahamic faith and acknowledge birthdays, I would advise you to start fearing god.
Dude your tripping and your parents kind of suck. Now I know why your kind of cold hearted.

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
What is s tier would you just shut the fuck up already
If I hung out with you regularly. Never started any drama with you. Gave you a gift from time to time, would you really be angry with me because I don't acknowledge your birthday?

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If I hung out with you regularly. Never started any drama with you. Gave you a gift from time to time, would you really be angry with me because I don't acknowledge your birthday?
No I don't even expect a normal friend to call or give me a gift on my birthday a close friend yes absolutely minus the gift. A phone call would mean alot to me. Is that OK with you weirdo?

But my own mom and dad yes. To say celebrating your birthday is pagan is ridiculous at best. Its a celebration of your own existence or acknowledgment that people care and love you.

OK now I got it you hate birthdays and your a weirdo

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
No I don't even expect a normal friend to call or give me a gift on my birthday a close friend yes absolutely minus the gift. A phone call would mean alot to me. Is that OK with you weirdo?

But my own mom and dad yes. To say celebrating your birthday is pagan is ridiculous at best. Its a celebration of your own existence or acknowledgment that people care and love you.

OK now I got it you hate birthdays and your a weirdo
If I had kids, I would drip them out and treat them nicely, but I would never ever hold a birthday party for them.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
If I had kids, I would drip them out and treat them nicely, but I would never ever hold a birthday party for them.
Lame so you would drip them then isloate them so there bored to death. What's the point of drip if you can't show it off. Again your a weirdo

I would be the cool dad that let's my son have low key party's so he could be popular and slay while you would scold him and say birthday party's are pagan OK weirdo

Activity
So far there's no one here