Nope, I don't argue with delusional narcissists.

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
"Nope, I don't argue with delusional narcissists. If your nervous system is functional enough for you to type this, and you have the skill you think you have (also, someone else explained Divine is not as high as you think it is years ago, it does not mean you're good at the game or ever were), you would still be higher mmr than legend. If you were top 500 immortal or something then you can blame something else for putting you down to divine, sure. Legend is simply too low for you to blame it on nerve damage."

Fuck anyone who has this attitude. Apparently my nerve damage isn't reason enough for me dropping almost 1k in MMR. May every fucking reddit cuck burn in hell. Schizo-tier post I know, but I had to vent. I wonder how well this 2k piece of worthless shit could play DOTA with his ulnar nerve permanently damaged from 2.5 years of compression?

uglyboi1

uglyboi1

No one is worth saving but yourself.
Dec 12, 2021
No clue what this post's about but that movie's gay af. Doesn't he end up going out of his way to raise some black man's kid?
He raises a mexican's kid for a few weeks, then proceeds to leave after the foid watches him bash some poor fucker's brains in.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
No clue what this post's about but that movie's gay af. Doesn't he end up going out of his way to raise some black man's kid?

Activity
So far there's no one here