Normgroid zoomer vernacular and mannerisms are so annoying to me

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
The typical lines of "bro his him 💀😭", whatever bullshit about ohio, or "it's giving" are so annoying to me

Their "culture" is just completely philistine and predicated on some weird contradictory idea of somehow simultaneously not caring and being hyper moralistic about every event. If not it's about just recycling the same template towards every situation. Just recycling the same three emojis and phrases
Generally I avoid talking about this too much because everyone in these communities does, and to be fair a place like .org or .is is not much different. The difference though, is that I find incel culture to be actually likeable, same with the lingo and so on. Even normies agree and appropriate incel lingo at every turn, with the current looksmax tiktok trend, or usage of "chad" among every zoomer etc.
The only way to avoid this is seemingly to become increasingly edgy, to the point where I completely alienate even edgy normies with my views/behavior. JBpill is most effective for this honestly. Racism too, but to a lower extent, and a lot of male normies are fine with racist jokes still. But weirdly I think that racism is the solution to this. I noticed that this culture is sort of downstream from niggers. For example I first saw the usage of the skull and sob emojis among niggers (the sob emojis especially surprised me because I thought niggers were masculine and it seems kinda effeminate), and then normies adopt it more and more.
The interesting conclusion from all this, is that the majority of modern culture descends from either niggers or incels (two opposite ends of the spectrum), and then gets fused/molded by normies.
I suppose this has parallels to most of human history, where incels play the roles of scholars, monks, religious leaders, artists and so on. The cultural and intellectual beacons of society, however more isolated and esoteric in role. One might be tempted to call Niggers warriors, but its important to note that most still had honor and discipline. Rather, they're closer to bandits. They terrorize the locals and enforce their culture by fear, in a way.
This is essentially what happens:
Incels continue to innovate culture and make intellectual progress, however, this is initially esoteric and distanced from normies. Slowly, watered down versions of concepts pioneered by incels make their way to the masses, however, it's barely understood and engaged with. Only maybe creates popular phrases or misconceptions. Then, in the modern day, the lockdown occurred. Historically, you can connect this to the invention of the printing press, or perhaps the KJV Bible. Instantly, incel culture became accessible to normies. However, it was way too high minded and profound for them, and required too much emotional depth. This, combined with their culture influenced by submission to barbaric bandits (and adopting their norms to appease them), causes them to completely demolish incel culture.
Then you have what we have today. Just disgusting. Just add being extremely annoying on top of that.

rekamaður

rekamaður

I'm beginning to feel like a r@pe god, r@pe god
Apr 12, 2023
Lost me at the part where submission to basketball people culture causes the demolition of incel culture but otherwise high iq rant.
normie interpretations of it do in general
submission to basketball people just makes it worse because they come to it w a complete opposite lens

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
The typical lines of "bro his him 💀😭", whatever bullshit about ohio, or "it's giving" are so annoying to me

Their "culture" is just completely philistine and predicated on some weird contradictory idea of somehow simultaneously not caring and being hyper moralistic about every event. If not it's about just recycling the same template towards every situation. Just recycling the same three emojis and phrases
Generally I avoid talking about this too much because everyone in these communities does, and to be fair a place like .org or .is is not much different. The difference though, is that I find incel culture to be actually likeable, same with the lingo and so on. Even normies agree and appropriate incel lingo at every turn, with the current looksmax tiktok trend, or usage of "chad" among every zoomer etc.
The only way to avoid this is seemingly to become increasingly edgy, to the point where I completely alienate even edgy normies with my views/behavior. JBpill is most effective for this honestly. Racism too, but to a lower extent, and a lot of male normies are fine with racist jokes still. But weirdly I think that racism is the solution to this. I noticed that this culture is sort of downstream from niggers. For example I first saw the usage of the skull and sob emojis among niggers (the sob emojis especially surprised me because I thought niggers were masculine and it seems kinda effeminate), and then normies adopt it more and more.
The interesting conclusion from all this, is that the majority of modern culture descends from either niggers or incels (two opposite ends of the spectrum), and then gets fused/molded by normies.
I suppose this has parallels to most of human history, where incels play the roles of scholars, monks, religious leaders, artists and so on. The cultural and intellectual beacons of society, however more isolated and esoteric in role. One might be tempted to call Niggers warriors, but its important to note that most still had honor and discipline. Rather, they're closer to bandits. They terrorize the locals and enforce their culture by fear, in a way.
This is essentially what happens:
Incels continue to innovate culture and make intellectual progress, however, this is initially esoteric and distanced from normies. Slowly, watered down versions of concepts pioneered by incels make their way to the masses, however, it's barely understood and engaged with. Only maybe creates popular phrases or misconceptions. Then, in the modern day, the lockdown occurred. Historically, you can connect this to the invention of the printing press, or perhaps the KJV Bible. Instantly, incel culture became accessible to normies. However, it was way too high minded and profound for them, and required too much emotional depth. This, combined with their culture influenced by submission to barbaric bandits (and adopting their norms to appease them), causes them to completely demolish incel culture.
Then you have what we have today. Just disgusting. Just add being extremely annoying on top of that.
u jst outta touch ioneen gon lie to u

Riddler

Riddler

Fukurist
Oct 18, 2023
Yeah I'm an elder zoomer but this whole business of nonblacks acting like a nigger caricature is so annoying

I don't mean like jack Harlow or chet hanks swagged out white boys who are cool and get black culture

I mean cringe ass nerds who imitate a pastiche of American blacks they got from Twitter and social media

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
Yeah I'm an elder zoomer but this whole business of nonblacks acting like a nigger caricature is so annoying

I don't mean like jack Harlow or chet hanks swagged out white boys who are cool and get black culture

I mean cringe ass nerds who imitate a pastiche of American blacks they got from Twitter and social media

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
"Incels continue to innovate culture and make intellectual progress, however, this is initially esoteric and distanced from normies."

This happens to all subcultures. Incels are just another subculture this has happened to.

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
But that part about pretending to be apathetic while being SJW at the same time is so fucking true and cringe. Egirl types are especially guilty of this

Pirate

Pirate

NEET
Feb 24, 2024
"Incels continue to innovate culture and make intellectual progress, however, this is initially esoteric and distanced from normies."

This happens to all subcultures. Incels are just another subculture this has happened to.
they have been infested by normgroids, there are acutally 0 subcultures left

Moondust

Moondust

NEET
Nov 8, 2023
Youth slang has always been like that.
It only appears cringy to us since we're non NT oldfags. I'm 25 and have lost touch with current "youth culture" years ago.
Zoomie faggot cope

incelkingkong

incelkingkong

incel battle royale
Nov 28, 2020
i actually read this now and u were kinda spittin at some parts ngl

Activity
So far there's no one here