Normies and coffee

CelticKHV

CelticKHV

NEET
Mar 19, 2021
This is something I've noticed for a long time, coffee is very much associated with normie culture. They walk around holding those plastic coffee cups, this is most noticeable in the cities. I wonder how those normies would cope if coffee was banned for a month.

I have observed them in airport lounges, the norm roaches all rushing into buy their pretentious overpriced coffees like "latte's" and "flat whites". I even have seen them at airports in the middle of the night when the shops weren't open, they pester the shop worker asking them when they will open.

I will always avoid coffee simply because of how closely associated it is with normies. I think coffee nowadays is what cigarettes were in the past, normies can't cope without it.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
i drink coffee every day , it's much easier sometimes to buy one in a plastic cup than making at home.
what's better than enjoying a morning cup of coffee ,especially a nice cappucino while walking to your destination.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
I never understood why people drank coffee because I never really felt more wakeful from an energy drink but coffee seems to wake me up and stimulate me for some reason. Also hearing teachers say things like "I've not had my coffee" when they made mistakes or got stressed made me look down on coffee drinkers

anhero99

anhero99

NEET
Aug 19, 2022
This is something I've noticed for a long time, coffee is very much associated with normie culture. They walk around holding those plastic coffee cups, this is most noticeable in the cities. I wonder how those normies would cope if coffee was banned for a month.

I have observed them in airport lounges, the norm roaches all rushing into buy their pretentious overpriced coffees like "latte's" and "flat whites". I even have seen them at airports in the middle of the night when the shops weren't open, they pester the shop worker asking them when they will open.

I will always avoid coffee simply because of how closely associated it is with normies. I think coffee nowadays is what cigarettes were in the past, normies can't cope without it.
And u have gay tendencies WE ALL MAKIN OBSERVATIONS HERE NIGGA FOH

Nameless_sunflower

Nameless_sunflower

NEET
Sep 19, 2022
I drink Tea for its warmth and taste
Coffee tastes terrible for me

Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
I never understood why people drank coffee because I never really felt more wakeful from an energy drink but coffee seems to wake me up and stimulate me for some reason.
You said it wakes you up, but you don't understand why people drink it?

Fabio

Fabio

(◡‿◡)
Dec 4, 2020
I drink it for the taste because plain water is meh.

SoupaSilva

SoupaSilva

obies grainy sourcer
Oct 6, 2021
You said it wakes you up, but you don't understand why people drink it?
When I didn't understand why people drank it I'd never had a coffee, only energy drinks which didn't wake me up and I assumed would have more caffeine than coffee. Eventually I tried coffee and it did wake me up surprisingly

Activity
So far there's no one here