Success Not just a forum, but a Community - A roadmap into the future

W

WeebHunter3000

CEO of BBC
Jun 13, 2021
Hello all,

I have always seen this as an incel forum, but I want to change that.

We are a forum, but it has not felt like a community. This forum is a second home for many, but we don't have the amenities a typical community would have. Many people have made friends here, but I don't feel we have done much together as a community in the last 4 to 5 years.

In private, I have mentioned that we are here to enforce culture. Rules are needed, but it is essential to implement a culture, as in molding this forum into a community that encapsulates the values, norms, and beliefs of incels. I want this to be a community or a second home for incels who may not have real-life friends and cannot make any. I have outlined a few changes that I would like to strive towards these goals:

• Implement events or things to do around the holidays. There will be themed colors and effects to decorate the forum during the holidays.
  • There will be a Community Manager appointed to oversee community events, awards, and giveaways.
  • There will be a community movie night every so often (to be determined at a later day) in which members will be able to participate. There will also be polls for these movie nights in which members can vote on the movie that will be playing that night.
  • An award system will be implemented to reward those who consistently make high-quality posts and contribute meaningfully to discussions.

As for members that are banned:
  • Permanent bans will only be given out as a last resort. A member will only be permanently banned if they post illegal content or if you're a fakecel, larper, or for being a woman or an LGBT individual as per the rules. In most other cases, a 100% warning level will only be a temporary ban (length to be determined at a later date)
  • Any members currently permabanned or banned for an extended period may be unbanned, provided they aren't banned for being a LARPer, fakecel, being a woman or an LGBT individual or for posting illegal activity. Bans will be evaluated case-by-case basis.
As for forum cleanup:
  • The Best of the Best forum will be reevaluated and cleaned up, with some threads removed and added.
  • Subforums will be added to the Offtopic section, which will better organize the area.
  • The Inceldom Discussion and Offtopic sections will have more strict moderation regarding posts being in the wrong/right area.
  • Forum notices and the News and Announcement sections will be used for community updates, and the area will be public for viewing.

These changes will hopefully bring some of our brocels back and make this community more like a second home for incels.

『 』

『 』

Tat Tvam Asi
Dec 13, 2020
Hello all,

We are a forum, but it has not felt like a community. This forum is a second home for many, but we don't have the amenities a typical community would have. Many people have made friends here, but I don't feel we have done much together as a community in the last 4 to 5 years.

In private, I have mentioned that we are here to enforce culture. Rules are needed, but it is essential to implement a culture, as in molding this forum into a community that encapsulates the values, norms, and beliefs of incels. I want this to be a community or a second home for incels who may not have real-life friends and cannot make any. I have outlined a few changes that I would like to strive towards these goals:

• Implement events or things to do around the holidays. There will be themed colors and effects to decorate the forum during the holidays.
  • There will be a Community Manager appointed to oversee community events, awards, and giveaways.
  • There will be a community movie night every so often (to be determined at a later day) in which members will be able to participate. There will also be polls for these movie nights in which members can vote on the movie that will be playing that night.
  • An award system will be implemented to reward those who consistently make high-quality posts and contribute meaningfully to discussions.

• Permanent bans will only be given out as a last resort. A member will only be permanently banned if they post illegal content or if you're a fakecel, larper, or for being a woman or an LGBT individual as per the rules. In most other cases, a 100% warning level will only be a temporary ban (length to be determined at a later date)
  • Any members currently permabanned or banned for an extended period may be unbanned, provided they aren't banned for being a LARPer, fakecel, being a woman or an LGBT individual or for posting illegal activity. Bans will be evaluated case-by-case basis.
As for forum cleanup:
  • The Best of the Best forum will be reevaluated and cleaned up, with some threads removed and added.
  • Subforums will be added to the Offtopic section, which will better organize the area.
  • The Inceldom Discussion and Offtopic sections will have more strict moderation regarding posts being in the wrong/right area.
  • Forum notices and the News and Announcement sections will be used for community updates, and the area will be public for viewing.

These changes will hopefully bring some of our brocels back and make this community more like a second home for incels.
actually based af wtf

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
They want to have movie nights and heckin awards to thread contributors. wtf?
Well idk man, i can't see how they can change incels, they hate each other there, that's the incel nature, I don't see that place becoming like reddit.

Lucillian

Lucillian

Lecnilatir) Tomorrow will be a good day.
Nov 30, 2020
They want to have movie nights and heckin awards to thread contributors. wtf?
WeebHunter3000

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Unwanted, Unloved, and left to die
Dec 2, 2020
Great post. I tried to do the community event stuff in the incel forum before this place even existed, and that got nowhere (despite most users thinking it was a great idea).

NeverEndingWinter

NeverEndingWinter

NEET
Dec 7, 2020
Hello all,

As for forum cleanup:

MASTA seems to be in a good mood. Seems like he got a pay rise from the glowies

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Don't really have to say anything about the changes except that online "communities" are a joke. A community is an irl thing and no interactive website will ever replace our loneliness

Activity
So far there's no one here