Nothing fuckingmatter

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Fucking shit this fucke bbl nshjj when it's all the hard work for and covud gay19 is fucking everything and hatsoeesh laws make us shut up and hide in these fbi monitored bullshit sites when we are harmless... Fucking er lilolollollollolololl who the fuck follows that guys fucking ohhh yeah where's my blonde and because of him inceldom got popular and shit. Now if anyone goes and shoots a cunt then news be like * it was an incel from needs.me obviously he typed that he is lonely and thissbi is motive for his action*** then serve bows in front of fib and they be like "" wioooow the IP addresses lets go fuck with incels while 8 year old boys get hormone therapy Herp de da drip deep for the west.
Watch out bois don't talk about suicide or jew might get mends described for u.
Let's fucking celebrate we are barely with our own, npc cucks were 99% of this forum. Fucking NEETs¿???????? Yeah right, fuckingyiung chad with life ahead if them while I got no one in this shit infested piece of shit garbage world... Oookh nkooo I smeel depression better go fuck with himbsi he doesn't hurt anyone fucking feds just fucking understand that no one ain't gonna do shit. Fuck Thag there couldn't be forum for a piece of shit like me.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
GiVsVYY1_400x400.jpg

P

Patient A

Mynamejeff
Nov 30, 2020
Fucking shit this fucke bbl nshjj when it's all the hard work for and covud gay19 is fucking everything and hatsoeesh laws make us shut up and hide in these fbi monitored bullshit sites when we are harmless... Fucking er lilolollollollolololl who the fuck follows that guys fucking ohhh yeah where's my blonde and because of him inceldom got popular and shit. Now if anyone goes and shoots a cunt then news be like * it was an incel from needs.me obviously he typed that he is lonely and thissbi is motive for his action*** then serve bows in front of fib and they be like "" wioooow the IP addresses lets go fuck with incels while 8 year old boys get hormone therapy Herp de da drip deep for the west.
Watch out bois don't talk about suicide or jew might get mends described for u.
Let's fucking celebrate we are barely with our own, npc cucks were 99% of this forum. Fucking NEETs¿???????? Yeah right, fuckingyiung chad with life ahead if them while I got no one in this shit infested piece of shit garbage world... Oookh nkooo I smeel depression better go fuck with himbsi he doesn't hurt anyone fucking feds just fucking understand that no one ain't gonna do shit. Fuck Thag there couldn't be forum for a piece of shit like me.
This reads like it was typed out by an A.I.

01zephyr10

01zephyr10

Short term memory loss truecel living on Neet bux
Dec 12, 2020
Two Possible Theories.
  1. @Kaz has been hacked.
  2. @Kaz and @Neetgod performed a Dragon Ball Z Fusion Dance poorly.

Last edited:
gigacel123

gigacel123

NEET
Dec 3, 2020
There's no good site for incels/neets left.

Reddit is full of arrogant normies and virtue signalling soy and women.
Incel sites are low on activity and full of trolls and FBI cucks.
/r9k/ has attention-whore fem"bots" and normies.
Forums are going extinct and being replaced by Reddit.

Society really doesnt want us low tier males to have a chill place to discuss things. Not like in the days of early internets where forums were more personal and comfy.

Big tech assimilation and depersonalization of the internet is why its gone to shit. YouTube is just a shitty algothrim of "YouTube Personalities" now, Reddit is the go-to "forum" where everything is sterilized and Big Brother Mods are watching you. Everyone calls themselves a "content creator" because of their shitty clickbait videos with the soy-face thumbnail. They ask you to like, subscribe and check out their shit merch and shit patreon.

The internet has lost its SOUL long ago.

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
Cheers mate.
I was having a really fucking bad day...
I try to think of something every day to maintain community somewhere.

@gigacel123

FeminismIsCancer

FeminismIsCancer

Marecel
Nov 30, 2020
There’s no more you in YouTube and no more web in World Wide Web. Everything is concentrated at a few cuck companies.

• +1
Reactions: Kaz
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Twatter
Cucktube
Redditcucks
Instagay
Censorbook
Mainstream propaganda.
we can make 8kun based again and bitchute is decent

K

Kaz

-
Nov 29, 2020
we can make 8kun based again and bitchute is decent
Bitchute has blocked all nsfw content from their site. They bend the knee. It's ok but community is nonexistent these days.
I have no idea how to even find 8kun or what its about?

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Bitchute has blocked all nsfw content from their site. They bend the knee. It's ok but community is nonexistent these days.
I have no idea how to even find 8kun or what its about?
a recreation of 8chan , lurk more and you can find it

• +1
Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

Jan 26, 2021
Plz link at some point. I have zero experience with 4 8 and whatever how many chans there are. They are overwhelming.
not that many active chans anymore , well you have 4chan but many boards are trash, but if we save 8kun

• +1
Activity
So far there's no one here