Noticing a trend among young women

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
Been encountering what is possibly the worst type of woman: Early to mid 20s, 4-6 looks range, very progressive (tats, died hair, stupid big earings, etc). Now in the wild I have had no issues with these creatures. i tend to go for nerdy/shy girls since they tend to not be into ghetto culture that has become so mainstream and they are just better in almsot every way (i love nerdy girls šŸ˜ ).

Anyway ive encountered a few of these wenches at their jobs and they are just horrid to deal with. Aggressive, yet disinterested, incompetent, self-centered, solipistic, I could go on. I know they arent holding jobs for long. One bitch I delt with was gone the next week. just had to deal w/ one today and she goes on abt how she just started yesterday. Like ok bitch Im sure you wont be here next thursday.

From their pov working must be such an injustice. Why should they work when so many girls get money for doing nothing? I dont doubt that at least a couple of these broads have OF or some shit. Thats their plight. Not pretty enough to live off of their looks, not ugly enough to be invisible irl, and too self centered to care about anything else.

Incellectual_Anon

Incellectual_Anon

NEET
Apr 13, 2022
Anyway ive encountered a few of these wenches at their jobs and they are just horrid to deal with. Aggressive, yet disinterested, incompetent, self-centered, solipistic, I could go on. I know they arent holding jobs for long. One bitch I delt with was gone the next week. just had to deal w/ one today and she goes on abt how she just started yesterday. Like ok bitch Im sure you wont be here next thursday.

This is typical; you likely encountered vain Pean holes.

This site appears fairly cucked.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
Indeed the only reason I am attending stem classes is to prey on nerdy girls, hopefully they'll fall for my dark lookz
Indian man rolls eyes funny gorilla

Activity
So far there's no one here