Old people

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
My problem with old people is that they are often even more entitled than the young generations they keep complaining about. Usually when the child is bad the parents are even worse. They fail to understand that in most cases the apple doesn't fall far from the tree and if they have so much issues with the young generation than maybe the parent generation wasn't so good to begin with. Someone did this poor of a job raising them and shaping this world after all. I hate how old people automatically assume they can belittle, scold, talk down and act disrespectful and conceited towards someone they know nothing about just because they are younger. They think they deserve respect just for being old, but respect is earned through merit, actions and behavior, not because you were born earlier. If you want someone to treat you with respect, you need to start showing some yourself. I will admit that someone older likely had more time to become wiser, but it's not automatic. There's plenty of retarded fags who never will grow out of it. They also think they can give advice and know everything when in reality the world they were brought up in is long gone and their knowledge and advice is now more or less useless.

Last edited:
Looksmax Refugee

Looksmax Refugee

-
Feb 28, 2021
White old people respect me because they can sense my good old fashioned American values. I was in an arcade one day, clean shaven, classic haircut, wearing a modest polo and jeans. An old employee over there who was about 70 and looked like Clint Eastwood walked up to me and started asking me questions. We got into the topic of height, and he told me that he was 6'5 in his youth, but he shrunk to 6'2 with age. He then told me that he doesn't like being tall because that tends to reduce lifespan, which I found to be an extremely weird take.

Khaos

Khaos

-
Jul 7, 2021
White old people respect me because they can sense my good old fashioned American values. I was in an arcade one day, clean shaven, classic haircut, wearing a modest polo and jeans. An old employee over there who was about 70 and looked like Clint Eastwood walked up to me and started asking me questions. We got into the topic of height, and he told me that he was 6'5 in his youth, but he shrunk to 6'2 with age. He then told me that he doesn't like being tall because that tends to reduce lifespan, which I found to be an extremely weird take.
You're pissing me off. I hate you go away from my thread weirdo.

Activity
So far there's no one here