older feminist sister shouted at me and my dad

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
I spoke about migrating from the west in my last thread so now my older sister who doesn't live with us took note of my plans and decided to come over yesterday morning just to shout at me and my Dad she told us to make sure to not ask her for money I sat in silence with my head down my Dad eventually deescalated the situation by telling her we don't need her money and he will be paying for our travels after this she stormed out of the house. She also told me to get a job and have some goals instead of taking this route I replied with a blunt no. What do you guys think should I take her cucked advice and rot here for another year or should I save myself the trouble of doing all that and get my subhuman self out of the west lol.

Montriz921

Montriz921

NEET
Dec 30, 2022
I spoke about migrating from the west in my last thread so now my older sister who doesn't live with us took note of my plans and decided to come over yesterday morning just to shout at me and my Dad she told us to make sure to not ask her for money I sat in silence with my head down my Dad eventually deescalated the situation by telling her we don't need her money and he will be paying for our travels after this she stormed out of the house. She also told me to get a job and have some goals instead of taking this route I replied with a blunt no. What do you guys think should I take her cucked advice and rot here for another year or should I save myself the trouble of doing all that and get my subhuman self out of the west lol.
As long as you have everything planned out (with finances, good relationship with your kin etc) I wish you well with all your future endeavours & don't take her advice I followed that route of working and I lost my job this week.

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
I'd stay in the west the middle east is a hell hole.

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
As long as you have everything planned out (with finances, good relationship with your kin etc) I wish you well with all your future endeavours & don't take her advice I followed that route of working and I lost my job this week.
my dad has a bunch of stuff going on there ill just work for him funny enough I got a job offer this week at a hotel I'm not gonna go though

Gallus

Gallus

NEET
Jan 24, 2023
Where are you from? The Gulf countries outside Iraq are better than the West in terms of standard of living if you have the nationality
After I imagine that you must be Lebanese, Egyptian or Iranian if you say that you are not from a country at war
Lebanon is a mess economically at the moment

Bad Boy

Bad Boy

Gang gang
Jan 19, 2023
My only goal is to have a wife and kids I'm geomaxxing to the middle east may not be as rich as the west but at least ill blend in there if it fails I may return but not without ascending first
Bro if you can’t even defend yourself against your sister, you should not have a wife and kids

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
sure she is feminist, but think wise man.
isn’t it harder to return to west after going to east?
what are you gonna do there?
plus, people may laugh at you if you descend from 1st world to 3rd
difference is here i have connections compared to the west where I struggle to find a job im just waiting for my father to land in Febuary so we can begin my plans

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
Where are you from? The Gulf countries outside Iraq are better than the West in terms of standard of living if you have the nationality
After I imagine that you must be Lebanese, Egyptian or Iranian if you say that you are not from a country at war
Lebanon is a mess economically at the moment
Im not from Lebanon g

Retardinator

Retardinator

Not made for this world
Oct 12, 2022
My only goal is to have a wife and kids I'm geomaxxing to the middle east may not be as rich as the west but at least ill blend in there if it fails I may return but not without ascending first
Are you retarded? Choose anything but the middle east. I have sand relatives and visited it a few times. Literal hell

Al-Maari600

Al-Maari600

NEET
Dec 11, 2022
That dumb whore is angry that you as a non chad will probably ascend in a third or second world country. The best way to make feminist cunts seethe is to fuck poor foids in shithole countries.
I was aware of this that’s why i stayed silent and didn’t budge Victory or martyrdom

UkMentalcel

UkMentalcel

NEET
Aug 23, 2022
Cucked for you not to dominate your sister dude

Activity
So far there's no one here