On internet Privacy and Security

• Thread starter Thenettraveller
  • Start date
T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
The major issue is that when you figure out how to be anonymous and privacy/security focused on the internet, it is most likely already too late.
Your interest in these things would already have been flagged by some AI algorithm and you are probably on some privacy-focused people list.
Let's take Bitschute for example, how do they make money?
In my view it's impossible that they keep all the servers running just threw donations, it's probably fed-owned, and is used like a honeypot for users.

It's bizarre to me that people use for example telegram cause they say it's more secure, sure it is, but your whole system is compromised already on the hardware level.
They can already see your messages when you type them, it might be annoying for them to do, but they can still do it, and even that is questionable.
I wonder if that whole talk about privacy regarding social media and apps is just a distraction, from the things like Intel ME or AI processors built into phones.

I bet the rulers of this world, have an X-men type of room, where they can connect to nearly every physical device, or access whole backed up, user history.

We live in a time where, fortunately, companies and banks don't have direct access to our online activity, but this will probably change in the next years.
If your employer can see, that you are flagged for watching what they would consider hateful content, they will not hire you and will say oh that person goes against our company culture.

Even on this forum, I have no idea who owns it, who gathers the data, or what they do with it. Let's say you switch to a PC that is as secure as possible, and you start interacting with users online, they will still know who you are just based on your writing patterns and views.

The internet is a much smaller place than people realise, type into Google: "How to cook eggs"
They will try to sell you, you have hundred millions of results, but then go to the fathest page you can go to,
and you will see that, it's only about 40 or 50 maybe 70 but not more. Why?
Because google selects itself what pages to show you, to what phrases you write.
Sure you can have a website and google will find it when someone types in, the exact phrase, but someone who doesn't know your page cannot do it, and when it's not shown by an algorithm it's close to non existing on the net.
If you want a practical example of google censorship write white woman into google images and see what comes up, and if you notice something strange.

Last edited:
T

Thenettraveller

NEET
Jan 2, 2023
Ur digital footprint only really affects you when the cops start digging into ur shit government jobs/ anything that background checks u probably won’t dig that deep depends tho
but you know this is on the assumption that it is annoying for them to gather all the data you have, but they might be using the intel me and the amd equivalent, or the data from AI chips on phones, and have the biggest database somewhere probably in terramar or something.
Where they have access to everything.

Lordgoro

Lordgoro

Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?
Nov 1, 2022
Ive already been on the governments no fly list for decades, and the FBI is forced to read my books! HAHA.. Im as monitored as they get!

thirdworldcel

thirdworldcel

NEET
Feb 22, 2023

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
I bet the rulers of this world, have an X-men type of room, where they can connect to nearly every physical device, or access whole backed up, user history.
Cope harder boy. There's literally a list of most wanted European criminals that have escaped the Matrix... The law enforcement has no clue about their whereabouts or identities.

The website’s content is managed and published by national ENFAST teams in EU Member States, whose administrators upload their countries’ most wanted fugitives, and will directly receive any leads about them.​

Wrestlemania 21 Sport GIF by WWE

H

hopelessAspieNEET

Everything posted from here is satire and not real
May 26, 2023
Cope harder boy. There's literally a list of most wanted European criminals that have escaped the Matrix... The law enforcement has no clue about their whereabouts or identities.

The website’s content is managed and published by national ENFAST teams in EU Member States, whose administrators upload their countries’ most wanted fugitives, and will directly receive any leads about them.​

Wrestlemania 21 Sport GIF by WWE
Psyop list. Everything is backdoored. If you are using javascript every single request you make is precisely fingerprinted.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
They maybe do. But everything is handled by computers automatically. Your data is stored, no manual intervention needed. If you want a real private experience you need a corebooted thinkpad running a temporary os like tails. You have to use someone else's ethernet or wifi (risky since WiFi requests will triangulate your location), you can't have any audio enabled because even that is used to identify and triangulate devices. No one must know you own the computer. You can't connect to the internet outside of a reliable proxy like tor. You can't even log in to any service. You can't ever run javascript. And probably more than this.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
By sending bits of data you can't physically hear. Your speaker is the output and mic the input. Your TV does this a lot especially. You can't hear it but sometimes you might notice your dog getting freaked out.

H

hopelessAspieNEET

May 26, 2023
And how is that data received?
Your mic or even sensors jfl. It's also seamlessly integrated to servers, so just being connected to some other device will act as a receiver.

Activity
So far there's no one here