Overrated users

IGiveUp

IGiveUp

4:00 A.M.
Sep 11, 2021
Any users who you think are overrated in the community, like they’re well liked for some reason but you don’t fully get why?
For me I think Lain is kinda overrated. Don’t give me wrong I like the guy but it feels like he gets put as one of the top members ever on Neets.me like Atila, Looksmaxx refugee or Neetgod.

Unemployed

Unemployed

McMahonist
Nov 28, 2020
For me I think Lain is kinda overrated.
Nah he cool. You're just mad cuz he ain't following your low value man ass :p

nNnQAXy.png

Unlike me. I've always been a high value man à la @Fabio & @milkistermoo :feelsuhuh:

Neetgod

Neetgod

NEET
Dec 18, 2020
Any users who you think are overrated in the community, like they’re well liked for some reason but you don’t fully get why?
For me I think Lain is kinda overrated. Don’t give me wrong I like the guy but it feels like he gets put as one of the top members ever on Neets.me like Atila, Looksmaxx and neetgod
Thanks bro that's a very nice thing to say. Lain was based, knowledgeable, chill, good opinion, even made sister threads. So he mogged but he lacks loyalty so I don't fuck with him any more.

Haruhi Suzumiya

Haruhi Suzumiya

I am a cute cat, you are not :3
Jan 26, 2021
I remember @Lain's post count was 1703, when I last looked at his profile in Dec 2022, not 1700, meaning some of his posts were recently removed. Curious why, as he's never logged in nor made new posts since Sep 2022.
who even notices smth like that...lol man

6speedmanual

6speedmanual

Progressing
Dec 1, 2020
I remember @Lain's post count was 1703, when I last looked at his profile in Dec 2022, not 1700, meaning some of his posts were recently removed. Curious why, as he's never logged in nor made new posts since Sep 2022.
I go by @KARENIN

I am a prolific neets.net poster but above all, I am a an admirer of great men. Hitler, Rittenhouse, lain. Men who set examples. I myself follow the gospel of @Lain. Everyday I review 50 of his posts. I have 300 of them memorized by now. Some people memorize bible verses. I memorize the gospel of lain. Recently I’ve been seeing a decrease in lains post count. Several verses have gone missing. Luckily I have them memorized by heart. I will let the jannies know. Sacred knowledge must be preserved. Lain is love. Lain is life

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
I go by @KARENIN

I am a prolific neets.net poster but above all, I am a an admirer of great men. Hitler, Rittenhouse, lain. Men who set examples. I myself follow the gospel of @Lain. Everyday I review 50 of his posts. I have 300 of them memorized by now. Some people memorize bible verses. I memorize the gospel of lain. Recently I’ve been seeing a decrease in lains post count. Several verses have gone missing. Luckily I have them memorized by heart. I will let the jannies know. Sacred knowledge must be preserved. Lain is love. Lain is life
I'm a step ahead of you. I've already created my own 1,000 page Lain gospel and have memorized dozens of passages. It's only a matter of time until I gift us Lainbros our salvation into the kingdom of the Wired.

Last edited:
O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
For me I think Lain is kinda overrated. Don’t give me wrong I like the guy but it feels like he gets put as one of the top members ever on Neets.me like Atila, Looksmaxx refugee or Neetgod.
What top three you smoking on, Janny?
'Cause my top 3 is LAIN, LAIN, LAIN, LAIN, LAIN, LAIN

O

Officer KD6-3.7

NEET
Nov 28, 2020
The least observationally astute Lainbro. I just love how the jannies are slowly but surely deleting the holy texts acting as if we wouldn't notice their blatant troon foolery. They can only hide under this thin veneer of naivety and ignorance for so long. And now, they the audacity to make this thread? To push their agenda even further? It makes me sick. :feelsugh:

K

kaang

lurkercel
Oct 29, 2021
do you have a rainman tier memory or something? once Lain deleted an essay and you were able to recreate it into a 50% shorter version from memory. and even the parts you left out were filler I think.

KARENIN

KARENIN

I wanna revive Hitler but I can't figure out how
Jul 2, 2022
do you have a rainman tier memory or something? once Lain deleted an essay and you were able to recreate it into a 50% shorter version from memory. and even the parts you left out were filler I think.
Only good short term memory, I remember things more or less accurately if they were recent, e.g. I forget login details of accounts that I haven't used in years.

Activity
So far there's no one here